San Jose Is The Most Forgettable Major American City

Parking space is no problem for me in SF, I can park in my garage.

And if you never drive it anywhere in San Francisco you don’t have to worry about parking. Oh wait, then you don’t need a car.

I only park at home. I do all my chores outside of SF so I don’t need to park anywhere else :slight_smile:

Except the gym and Whole Foods but both places have a garage for me to park…

You don’t get it, do you? Parking is understood as when you go somewhere else, like a tourist, and try to “park” your car. :scream:
Gee! Sometimes I try to express myself better but this English of mine is horrible. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Um, even though the Golden Gate Bridge is a landmark of SF and visiting there could be a headache sometimes due to parking, I’ve only visited it about 3 times in the past 20 years, and once was very late at night where the parking lot was 99% empty.

So no, the parking situation does not cause an inconvenience for me living in SF.

At least Joey is helping your cause…

I guess the chinese food is so good in San Ho that Joey has to eat hot dogs…all SEVENTY TWO of them…

Def a start to get San Ho on the map. San Ho needs attractions or things/events that bring in the masses from all over.

Wow, first some city lights exhibit and now this… San Jose is on the rise!!!:slight_smile:

World class status ain’t coming soon @marcus335

Sounds like car break-ins are contagious around here…

Gosh sfdragonboy you sure hate San Jose. Not that I blame you, but I also don’t like SF. But I alike everything south of Milbrae to San Jose.

I just report the news, Ma’am…:laughing:

And technically, WHO started this thread??? Yes, the Grand Poobah himself…

Put your $30k car in the garage. Leave the garage junk in storage or put it on Craigslist. Why store $5000 worth of junk and let your $30k+ car be exposed to thieves?

Now, I know he is not SJdragonboy !

San Jose is fine, I just don’t care for the downtown area at all.

Southwest trying to help your world class city out…

You sound so snobby. Well I hope your net worth matches your taste…

Hmm, can’t they use that new soccer stadium down in your world class city, Fearless Leader??? Some serious soccer fans down that way, no??? Maybe, Levi Stadium, since it is bigger?

It’s probably too small for a crowd that size. I think soccer at AT&T park would be a terrible idea. The stands aren’t even setup correctly for it. Levi’s stadium would make more sense.

SF could host the soccer match in Mission among the feces and needles. :smile: