Santa Clara Rocking The Overbids!

I may have to resort to cooking skillz honed during college days. God, better up the home liability insurance before D-Day (departure day)…

She will probably feel sorry for my sorry arse and make at least a week or so of food to be frozen for me. The remaining weeks I will pray for holiday parties. Shout out to my buddies, keep your cells nearby, cuz Dragonboy is paying gladly for your dinner next month (I HATE people who eat alone out at dinner)…

WHAT? Why do you hate me? Worse than that, I always insist on sitting in a booth. No bar sitting for me. That’s for LOSERS.

Same with going to a movie theater (millennials: what is that?) and watching a movie ALONE. Pathetic…

If you can’t find a soul to break bread with, even on your dime, says something about you… I am expecting at least 20 folks to be over on Thanksgiving at the Dragonboy’s lair. More the merrier to chow down on turkey, ham, crab and whatever my wifey wants to show off…

Come on, I’m sure there will be tons of people willing to give you company on your dime… :wink:

Come on, most of my buddies are shackled to wives, children or care for senior parents. Those are legit reasons for turning down free dinners. But if you have “friends” who turn you down and you know they are doing literally nothing says a lot about you…

Some people don’t like going out all the time. Sometimes I turn down on going out with friends because I want to stay home and just do nothing for the day. Not everyone likes to go out everyday.

I think you are an introvert whereas Mr. Dragonboy is an extrovert.

He should eat at the Gold Club. free buffet lunch… And instant ”friends”

2 Likes

Wife will be auditing the credit card and bank statements upon return… I better not have that hint of stripper perfume on any of my clothes…

Bitcoin to the rescue!!!

1 Like

Money does buy you friendship… whether genuine or pretended… :rofl:

She will also be auditing his coinbase account… :rofl:

She audits your credit card? Does she check your phone too? :frowning:

I have the worse combination: a pretty wife who is extremely jealous (yeah, I never understood this one either) and has a very strong sense of smell. If she smells another female on me, you cats will not see any “Sunset Rocking The Overbids!” posts from me for a long, long time…

If she’s the extremely jealous type then maybe she still thinks you have a market, so I guess that’s not too bad haha

1 Like

Come out of the Fab 7x7 and I’ll eat with you DragonBoy :smiley:

1 Like

I think he is ok with anywhere as long as it is BART accessible… :rofl:

1 Like

Warm Springs? :smiley:

Count me in! :rofl:

https://www.redfin.com/CA/Santa-Clara/3126-Via-Siena-Pl-95051/home/95957666

This one was listed for 1.69M and is now accepting backup offers at 1.842 ( guess they have someone willing to pay that much already ). Granted it’s new construction but prices are mind boggling.

2 Likes