Santa Clara Rocking The Overbids!

Seller want to sell this month to avoid 500k gross gain?

Whatā€™s the delta now between the 2 sides of Lawrence?

1.75M house in Santa Clara, and itā€™s a ā€œhotā€ home. Schools are bad it seems. SC is Sunnyvale 2.0 baby!

https://www.redfin.com/CA/Santa-Clara/2799-Rebeiro-Ave-95051/home/1594184

Nowadays, lot of viewers (perspective buyers) are there for any home. Redfin hot homes are more than not hot homes, but everything sells somehow.

This particular home is next to Kiely blvd, which is high speed road, noise pollution.

They will find a buyer, but number of bidding will be less.

Yep, super busy street. Guessing they are banking on the square footage of the house, the lot is fairly small especially since a lot is chewed up by being a corner lot. Updates arenā€™t super nice, I have a suspicion this goes very close to ask plus or minus 100k. Just takes one desperate buyer though to blow this out of the water.

I am a desparate buyer. Just not in santa clara :slight_smile:

1 Like

Inquiring minds wondering where? LA Hills? PA! @wuqijun might be competing for you in PA!

Pa, mv, la, mp.

Iā€™m a desparate PA buyer!!! Iā€™ll do anything to lay my hands on a nice PA propertyā€¦ :rofl:

You had your chance on this gem folks.

https://www.redfin.com/CA/Palo-Alto/3269-Maddux-Dr-94303/home/593055

I said a NICE pa propertyā€¦ :rofl:

I am ok with a terrible one, but paying 2.7 for a lot is too much

PA presents the best value.

ā€œvalueā€ :slight_smile:

Can I have some of that value please? :rofl:

1 Like

A creek is running behind the home and power tower is behind the home too. Priced for that and sold like that.

1 Like

Value is relative.

Lot value in all of those locations is over 2. MV made big gains recently. MP gained over the last year too. PA is the only one that seems to have undergone a dip/consolidation.

1 Like

Confusedā€¦Where do you see 2.7? That house sold for a mere 1.3.

1.3 wouldā€™ve been ok if not for that power lineā€¦ :scream: donā€™t want premature cancer hereā€¦

Just build a dome around your house.

2 Likes