Schools

Bookmark!!!

1 Like

Hint on what?? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

We are just building a dossier on you… don’t worry…

what do you have so far? we should all work together and figure this out! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Weeks later…

Gee, I wonder where our Ms. Millennial has been??? No posts, nothing…

M.B.A. Applications Decline at Harvard, Wharton, Other Elite Schools as Degree Loses Luster

Master Bullish Artists are no longer in vogue?
Guess is because many startup CEOs don’t have MBAs nor employ many MBAs.

It’s the economy. When economy is bad people go to school, when it’s good they drop out or avoid school as can make money without being in school ( + opportunity cost )

4 Likes

That’s a generic comment to a specific situation. True generally but we are talking about MBAs specifically. Why do you think the generic reason applies to MBA specifically?

Because people are too busy to stop at go back too school. Too busy, making good money.

Hiring of MBAs is up.

2 Likes

Most people go back to MBA school full-time to make a career change. Less people do that when the economy is strong.

2 Likes

Generic again? Now I’m wondering about MIT, almost as good as UCLA.

Ok

Sure? Thought we just add a title for fun. I have that title but never use it. So do my wife and many of my friends. Is an in-thing for engineers (in Singapore) to get a MBA.

You are so mean :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

If you can’t tell the difference between MIT and UCLA, you should simply go to UCLA.

1 Like

Hey, hey, hey… I take a day off (since I have too much vacation days as it is) and everyone takes shots at good old Westwood…

MIT is obviously MIT but let’s not rip on UCLA, number #1 for most undergraduate applications for a few years now…

I heard online MBA programs are pretty popular now? You stay working but at the same time getting an extra degree.

People decide what time they go to work… I wake up at 6.25, get out of home at 6.45, be at work 7.30. i take a nice walk to the shuttle, that is why it takes long.

Do you ever go to sleep? Or you are one of those “sleep hackers”?