See, The Cold Will Be Highly Desired

The hostility is not toward science just the liberal news media. .The science is not settled…The ability to measure temperature is evolving…Past data is unreliable and projections can be vastly off…From predicting the worst huuricanes in history to having the calmest period in the whole Caribean and western Atlantic in 130 years is major swing in the wrong projection direction. .Science is not settled, the experts are not as smart as they say. …And basing all government effort with little verified ability to predict the future is dangerous and damaging to our economy. .

They completely distort the science. The earth stopped warming years ago, so now they switched to calling it climate change. The earth’s climate is constantly changing and has been long before man existed. The models of CO2 level vs temperature increase are flat out wrong. That’s why they pivoted to climate change. It’s not denying it exists. It’s a matter of how much is man-made and what are the sources. A cow emits more methane in a year than a modern car. Food rotting in landfills emits a ton of methane. If it was about science, then they’d go after the real causes not what generates big publicity.

1 Like

Science and engineering have been taken over by politics…Scientists want recognition and funds…They will pander to whatever or the political whims, to get their lab or project funded…Civil engineering used to be a pristine science, now polluted by social scientists trying to push their anti American, anti business crap…

1 Like

One reason why SF and Seattle RE markets are hot (no pun intended)…

1 Like

Cha-ching, Sunset!!!

Cha-ching Seattle :slight_smile:

1 Like

A friend just moved from Seattle to Payson, AZ. The mold in Seattle was exacerbating his asthma.

Cha-Ching Phoenix! :rofl:

Just go a bit higher. Escape both the heat and the urban heat island effect. Cha-ching the suburbs and exurbs.

That was just sarcasm. I would never consider buying anywhere near Arizona…

Cha-ching, Sunset!!! (District, not Beach…)

In India, Summer Heat May Soon Be Literally Unbearable - The New York Times

3 Likes

21,000 across 2 countries over a 30-year period… That’s 700 more a year and today the countries have 50,000/yr. That’s a 1.4% increase, and you’re telling me they’ll be able to measure it and identify them as due to global warming?

1 Like

Come on, we’re Stanfurd!!!

1 Like

Yeah, they figured out how to make the preview sound like the end of the world showing 21,000 while not showing it’s over a 30-year period. Most people would read that and think the world is going to end. That’s how “news” works.

Cha-ching, Fab 7x7, Daly City, Pacific, Half Moon Bay owners!!!

1 Like

Uh, I don’t care what you say, but to me this is just another classic summer in the Fab 7x7…

If I want heat, I can go East for a spell. But Karl The Fog looks mighty good after a few days at most…

1 Like

I hate fog. It stole the summers of my youth in Berkeley. It was so thick in the Berkeley hills that it dripped off the trees. It was like rain. I remember one July we never saw the sun. Well at least I don’t have worry about skin cancer :sunglasses:
I hate it with passion. Even the smoky skies in Tahoe thus last week are preferable. At least it is warm.