Site Maintenance Monday

The recent DO upgrade screwed me. I will take the site offline later tonight and upgrade with more memory and to the latest Ubuntu release. Hopefully it will be quick.

1 Like

There goes Friday night…:slight_smile:

Come on, Ms. Millennial, I should be able to match you up with someone pretty darn nice…

Someone asked me yesterday where they’d most likely find me. I said gym, Chinese restaurant, or home… :slight_smile:

You work out at Mrs Dragon’s gym?

Ok, and how do you expect this wonderful world of ours to continue if you are not going to contribute to the gene pool? Yes, I do work with caucasian guys if that is your bag (one is fairly good looking and a runner) and of course I know a few people…

Which one is that?

We are back baby!!

Upsized to 4GB ram. I am holding off upgrading Ubuntu for now. Don’t want to change too much in one day.

2 Likes

City sports in stonestown.

I used to go to 24 Hour Fitness but that got too gross for me so I switched to Crunch. There’s one near where I work and their classes are awesome.

Margin call again? :expressionless:

1 Like

Disk overflow. Need to upgrade to bigger disk. :cry:

No way to archive old topics? compact database? how much does it cost you?

$20 a month. 4 virtual cpu’s and 80GB SSD. Was 40GB an hour ago. Surprisingly the upgrade is free. I was paying $20 before… :thinking:

is that a hosted solution? ie non aws,gce but a paid hosting service?

Digital Ocean. AWS is very expensive.

we can pay you HOA fee :slight_smile:

Not sure if we need AWS to store BS, but it’s true that everybody owes screamer-in-chief lunch :slight_smile:

I can always put on some ads. But $20 is just too little to care much about it…

I’ve used dreamhost. They are really cheap.