SOMEBODY IS HACKING MY ACCOUNT

Manch!
Be careful! Somebody just changed one of my topics headings.

If you are not careful to find out who did the changes, this forum will be full of trolls.

Sorry @buyinghouse. You should change your password immediately. I will try to do some investigations from my side.

No one broke into your account, buyinghouse. I edited your, as usual, inflammatory subject line. Partly as a joke, and partly to make it actually descriptive of the post.

I thought after a while on the site, all users were able to edit the headings (not sure why, but the edit symbol is there for me). I did it for sheriff as well when he had a typo.

ALSO I’m pretty sure the current subject line is not exactly what I changed it too. So apparently I’m not the only one with that ability. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Pranksters… :clown_face:

But seriously I can see how people can get upset to see their posts being edited by others. I know we are in the slow season for RE and people just love to bash each other on politics. Nonetheless let’s keep it civilized… :handshake:

1 Like

Thought we had secret moderators!

1 Like

Hear that @buyinghouse? Dad says to keep it civilized–that means you too.

1 Like

No. Just a bunch of PC cry babies banning what is the truth, they are racists.

I have been reading them for years, and finally, with the shootings and the treatment of children at the border I know who they are now.

Wow, I edit one subject line, and I’m accused of being a PC cry baby banning the truth and a racist. Buyinghouse, this is why no one responds to your posts, and people are flagging about 2/3ds of your comments so that they don’t show in the conversation. You’ve really gone overboard in your rhetoric.

2 Likes

Like the racist president calling countries shitholes, Hispanic people criminals, but that’s OK, right?

When I posted the racist president, the liar one, hiring illegal maids, that wasn’t an insulting response, right? But it was gone. I wonder why?

Buyinghouse, we are a forum, not the president. But yeah, could you exhibit nicer behavior than President Trump?

You mean this one??? Not gone at all. Seriously… Now you’re accusing people of getting rid of posts that are still there? You have a real problem…

The only troll here is you. Really, please think hard about how others perceive the stuff you post. You used to have reasonable, informative posts, but you’ve really gone downhill since your years on RF forums 1.0.

2 Likes

I think readership goes up if the posts are flagged (to see what’s hidden). So not to worry @buyinghouse, just treat the flags like promo…

1 Like

Pervert… :roll_eyes:

1 Like