Sorry, Ain't Going Near Hunters Point

I think he is living and thriving… he’s just not happy with the algebra situation that’s all… :rofl:

Hmm, your insistence (time and time again) that our Fearless Leader is kicking it in the Bayview is telling…

Where else could it be??? :rofl:

If rich people aren’t buying and LIVING there, then you don’t buy there…

Hmm. Government falsifying data? I can’t belive that. We can always trust the government.

So has anyone died from cancer yet because of that?

Tell me this is a coincidence… (yes, dated article… so sue me)

1 Like

Might as well put lead in the water like Flint. Sorry, might as well use water that causes lead pipes to leech lead into the water. That’s why it takes so long to fix. They literally have to replace all the old pipes.

Marin county too

That can’t be right about Marin. Everyone knows about white privilege. There’s no way a bunch of white people in Marin have a genetic disadvantage for something.

1 Like

I remember one theory about Marin is that women there delay or avoid child birth, and that pushes up breast cancer rate.

2 Likes

That’s due to “inbreeding”: wealthy people marrying each other. Best example was European monarchs which everyone had hemophilia… :laughing:

There’s always a price to be paid if you want to keep the wealth within the family. No such thing as free lunch!!! :rofl:

1 Like

I think is has to with hypochondria or the fact that everyone in Marin is old.

1 Like

I guess it could be a number of reasons, and different for each type of cancer. There’s data on cancer deaths that shows the BA generally has a lower rate than other places within the US. On the other hand death rate for testicular cancer in CA is another story :scream:
image)

1 Like
1 Like

You can’t trust the government, oversight of oversight of oversight of ovesight

1 Like

See, told you…

1 Like

I’m kinda surprised no one has just gone over there and measured it themselves before buying a house and then sent the photo to the news.