Sorry, Ain't Going Near Hunters Point

Yeah, you mean rent a geiger counter and go all over the area there and get robbed of said geiger counter and wallet??? No thanks…

Uhm yes…
I think if you’re expecting to be robbed, you wouldn’t live there anyways???

Ok no more Bayview… but EPA is always an option!!! :rofl:

1 Like

So much fuss over a deck marker.

Ever heard of the line, “if you see one cockroach…”?

Uhm. “…kill it right away!”?

1 Like

So what if there are a dozen more. Do you think all the sailors who worked on those decks and walked passed those markers every day died of cancer?

Yes.

I assume you guys don’t have granite countertops at home?

No! And certainly not pink ones!!!

I walk far away from the microwave too when I turn it on.

Nope, engineered stone…

Look, all I am saying is, after decades and decades of HEAVY industrial manufacturing/pollution there in that area is it realistic to think that you can just clean up that area in a matter of a few years by removing some of the soil? I don’t know that I trust the federal government to do a thorough job on anything especially something like this when it is in their interest to rush the job and transfer it to the private sector.

1 Like

Or Bayview… (more grow houses = more crime)

Again, would this be happening if rich people lived around here??? Uh, no…

Well, you want affordable housing…

http://www.sfexaminer.com/affordable-housing-plans-shipyard-move-forward-despite-concerns-radioactive-contamination/

1 Like

Question is does it beat sleeping on streets? If the answer is yes please proceed.

Probably best to sleep on streets in a different neighborhood…

Well, it could turn out positive… one could gain superhuman powers from that radiation exposure

1 Like

X-hobos. Sounds like a movie franchise.

1 Like

Why not build homeless shelters in Hunters Point? Relocate all homeless people over there and they die an early death due to radiation. SF homeless problem solved… :rofl:

Pretty good detailed story on the matter. Again, so many questions. Is the area clean or not?

Oh my goodness. That would be terribly hilarious. Please move forward on the scripts.

Do you hire real homeless people or millionaire Hollywooders to pretend to be them?