South Lake Tahoe prices going nuts

Why does 50 open before 80?

Well…someone who put money into an S&P index fund 40 years ago and just let it ride with dividends reinvested, no work performed, made over 100x their initial investment. And the dividends they now receive are tax advantaged.

If you live in the mountains or go there frequently AWD is pretty much mandatory.

No trucks allowed on 50. It is not about conditions. It’s about crowd control. 80 gets the big trucks and 4 times the traffic.
Leave your Tesla in The BA. Cold Creek is the street where the girls abandoned there Tesla. It will be crushed by the city plows. The first picture is my street. Still digging out.
50 is closed again… too many crashes.

2 Likes

Should Anyone be driving in that condition?

I heard you, Tesla low clearance, don’t drive it but that is way too much snow to be driving around even for a suv with awd/ 4x4.

Stay home , drink some hot chocolate, and catch up on some reading. :laughing:

1 Like

I have been shoveling. Still can’t get out of my garage. Need to go to my apartments and clear everything the plow didn’t get. As far as the Tesla it got stuck in 6” of snow. Now completely covered.

2 Likes

Another 1’ coming maybe

January 2017 was worse

It’s global warming.

“Incredible journey?” 15 hours in a day? I’ve done that - and longer - numerous times. Sometimes without benefit of cruise control or lane keep assist. Not a big deal.
All I can say is - don’t know what he was driving but we all know it couldn’t have been a Tesla or other EV.

Intriguing. How is the government going to know if it wasn’t rented to locals before. And what is the definition of a local. My definition is a crazed snowboarding fool who hates tourists. Could be some one who lived in a motel for a week that just came here from another ski resort.

1 Like

Tahoe has not grown in 50years. In fact is was much more crowded in the Seventies. Where does this crap come from?