Square, Inc

:roll_eyes:

OMG, if you buy stuff on eBay Paypal is the best! Whatever I sell and earn in Paypal money, I can use to buy new stuff. Remember, it is not how much one makes, it is how much one keeps…

Used both SQ and PYPL. Can’t avoid them. Of course, also Apple Pay, credit cards and cash.

SQ plunging towards $60 fast.

Holy crap. Oh well, better luck next time. At least my Tsla gambit worked out short term… :expressionless:

Maybe the fintech king will be a familiar name after all.

Why is AMZN always tailgating Apple? Fire phone, healthcare, now mobile payments. After listening to the talk noble act evil so many times, I realize I can’t take his words literally. Intuition means … we know what it means. Now it dawn on me, focus on customers mean enslave the customers. No thanks, Bezos. Having said that quite often it is worth while to buy durable supplies and tools from AMZN :grinning:

I don’t see why retailers would want this. It’s handing the enemy access to tons of data.

Amazon can bundle this with the cashier-less checkout system and sells or leases it to retailers. I can see Walmart or target putting up a fight. But smaller retailers don’t have a choice. They don’t have the R&D budget to fight amazon.

1 Like
1 Like

How come CFOs playing musical chairs? No companies game enough to promote from within?
Unknown-1 is definitely hotter than Unknown

A Tech Firm Far From Silicon Valley Churns Out Billionaires

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2019-01-30/a-tech-firm-far-from-silicon-valley-is-churning-out-billionaires

1 Like

Square’s peer-to-peer Cash App has a breakout quarter, with more than 15 million monthly active customers in December 2018, doubling from a year earlier.

Who is using the Cash App? I don’t know anyone using it… we just Venmo.

Jack looks like an evil :imp: lord. Almost every companies forecast lower guidance for next quarter, yet some rally some decline.

One weak guidance after another. Sounds like my gym was spot on.

Square is back!

Sorry, not interested in buying a stock with a CEO that look like a villain.

Did you sell your 400 shares of SQ? Are you still holding on to it?

Can’t remember what I bought. Sold long ago.