SV Only 3rd Most Educated Region In America - Guess Who's #1

Yes, I can ask him to spit into a bottle and mail that to me to decode his DNA content…

1 Like

At least you would appease your parents by actually using your degree…sheesh!!! :grinning:

1 Like

I don’t need to appease my parents. I have been taking care of them for the past 15 years. If anything they should be the ones appeasing me…

1 Like

What a son!!! Taking adoptions??? I, err we don’t eat much…

1 Like

You and your wife are welcome to live in my basement. You can then rent out your home and we can split the rent…

Gee, you are too generous @wuqijun…Do you have a tankless water system? Wifey likes 20 min plus showers…

No but I can install one if this deal works out :slight_smile:

Population size 120,782 in 2016. According to the study, 71 percent of adults 25 and older in the area have at least some college experience, 47 percent have a bachelor’s degree or higher, and 21 percent have a graduate degree or higher.

Cupertino. Population 63,180. Some college 94.7%, Bachelors+ 73.9%, Masters+ 36.9%. In terms of percentage, Ann Arbor is even close to Cupertino.

Obviously, the writer is promoting Ann Arbor for whatever reason.

2 Likes

Washington is suspect, too…A den of theives and lobbyists…Educated con artists dedicated to fleecing the American public…

sfdragonboy gave you the opportunity to brag, now please tip us of any good biotech stocks.

1 Like

Perhaps a U of M grad???

They maybe educated but they are poor…My friend just sold her 10 year old 4 bd house with full basement on 20 acres in Michigan for $160k…Nobody makes any money there…

Hmmm, 1 down…now how to make our Fearless Leader brag about his opulent palace in the Bayview, or Ocean or Mission Terrace…

Did you not read my message? I already said that only invest in biotech if you want to be forever poor…

Opulent + Bayview = oxymoron

Now, now, @wuqijun, we all can’t live in the Sunset…

I made some good money on two biotech stocks in the past (the only ones I bought in this industry). One went up 242% (held for 18 months) and one went up 33% (held for ~4 months). Can’t be THAT bad…

I worked as a biologist for 10 years before getting an MBA and switching to business. In the early 2000s South SF was huge in biotech/ life science. There are still companies here but my take on biotech in the bay is that it is on the exodus. Biotech companies have huge R&D expenditures and much smaller success rates than tech. They have relocated to less expensive areas over the last decade. There are successes but it requires a competent management team, talented staff and luck. Much easier to make an app that outsources people’s chores and driving for them…that market is larger anyhow.

2 Likes

[quote=“harriet, post:37, topic:2780”]
I made some good money on two biotech stocks in the past (the only ones I bought in this industry). One went up 242% (held for 18 months) and one went up 33% (held for ~4 months). Can’t be THAT bad…
[/quote]He doesn’t want to share his idea, so selfish of him.

What do you mean? I already shared my idea. You only chose not to listen…