Tesla Q2 Deliveries

Model 3 is a waiting game. But I got myself a CR-V! I got it because you kept bragging about yours here on this forum… :smile:

Time to sell Tesla stock…lol…its biggest fan wouldn’t wait

1 Like

Wait… I couldn’t wait because my car was totaled!!! I’m still buying a model 3!!! :rofl:

There are 3s on Craigslist and plenty of used Ss

That’s not the point. The point is to buy a new one myself :wink:

Looks like its enough for you :slight_smile:

1 Like

What??? Nooooooo, our Fearless Leader drives a CRV!!! I drive a, what, 27 year old C R X !!!

Fearless Leader:

Me:

Return it!!! OMG!!! A grown man with wife and kids I can totally understand, but not a young, nubile, single stud like yourself!!! Come on, you mind as well have bought a mini van… (Cal Berkeley: uh sir, we won’t sell you a Cal sticker since it is going on a CRV…anything else, for sure)

Oh… too late for that… :sob:

I might have accidentally modeled myself after @manch when I thought I was copying you… :laughing:

Ok, start eating at Denny’s…

1 Like

I have always felt those car magazines have to lean pro car simply for their survival. If they rip the cars too much, no more advertising, etc… For sure, let’s see what the masses say about the 3, which is the ultimate verdict…

:+1:

For sure… but from a stock appreciation/depreciation perspective it might be too late(i.e. when all information is public) by that time.

Are tesla cars connected to Internet all the time? Does tesla provides this connection for free?

If tesla monitors all your trips, is it ok? Of course your phone company track your move as well.

There was a line out the door today at 11:30am at Denny’s. Their stock vakue has doubled in 3 years… Maybe you are missing out…lol

2 Likes

Uh, maybe this had something to do with the crowd…

http://time.com/money/5097487/dennys-free-grand-slam-breakfast-order/

Good Review from a non tesla fanboy, current Audi S3 owner and someone who has never owned a pure electric car before.

1 Like

The unexpected compensation arrangement - announced in the middle of the night in California - involves no salary or cash bonus but sets up rewards for Musk multiplying Tesla’s market value as much as ten-fold to $650 billion over the next 10 years.

That ambitious target implies Tesla stock will grow by 1,000 percent over a decade, or about 27 percent per year, a feat achieved by only a handful of major U.S. companies recently, including Amazon.com Inc, Priceline Group Inc and Domino’s Pizza Inc. Netflix has surged 6,600 percent in the past 10 years.

But Mr. Musk’s compensation plan is no illusion: He gets paid only if the company succeeds over the long term with significant gains in market cap. And it’s impossible for him to manipulate the system by trying to prop up the stock price for a temporary period. Under the terms of the arrangement, even once his shares vest, he has to hold them an additional five years before he is allowed to sell them.

The way the arrangement is structured, each milestone is a blunt instrument: He either reaches it or gets nothing.

3 Likes

More Musky voodoo

CRX is for losers. CRV is the real deal.

Are you dissing @sfdragonboy again? :laughing:

1 Like

How’s your CRV treating you?