Tesla Q2 Deliveries

Musk is having too much fun. Having a trophy gf is not enough for ya?

Didnā€™t @wuqijun say heā€™d sell if that happened?

I forgive himā€¦ the guy has too much testosterone need to be released. Itā€™s a good thing! :rofl:

1 Like

Uh oh, no home runā€¦maybe a double at best???

I thought you would dump his stock if he wasnā€™t spending 24/7 making you money.

1 Like

So you donā€™t think a woman can be a good leader, since women have 1/10th the testosterone of men?

You donā€™t make it in SV until someone invites you to a sex party.

Not at allā€¦ women can also count on their estrogenā€¦ :smile:

Wrong. I bet Mr. Thiel and Mr. Cook never got invited to one of thoseā€¦ :rofl:

Itā€™s Californiaā€¦ the home of sex n drugs n rock roll. Of course Musk indulgesā€¦

He said he talked about building companies there and didnā€™t engage in sex. Whatā€™s wrong with you peopleā€¦ always having a dirty mind. Disgusting! :rofl:

No one ever took estrogen to be better at anything.

Itā€™s a natural source of wondersā€¦ you either have it or you donā€™tā€¦ :wink:

Incredibly favorable review on how well the Model 3 drives.

Itā€™s one thing to discover driving joy in a sports car that was painstakingly engineered to tickle the pleasure neurons of autocrossers and track rats. Finding that in a family sedanā€”a car aimed at entry-luxury four-door buyers, the silver drones of white collar office parks worldwideā€”is an unexpected delight. A small handful of models in automotive history have offered such immediate, unfettered brightness to regular, non-gearhead drivers. Think of Sir Alec Issigonisā€™s riotously tossable Mini, BMWā€™s revelatory 2002. The Model 3 shares something with those legends: It sneaks engaging, emotive driving into the hands of buyers who werenā€™t even looking for it.

1 Like

In fairness R&T or Car/Driver are rags for car fanboys/girls. The review I posted from CNN is from a more ā€œneutralā€ position (I would argue) and the car was deemed just ok. Letā€™s see what the masses say, as that is ultimately what will drive the sales of this car. I certainly hope the masses like it since heck I own in Fremont too and I want that Nummi plant humming along for the rest of my lifetime at leastā€¦

@sfdragonboy, I just bought a car to replace my old car which was totaled. Guess the make and model of my new car :wink:

So what was the main negatives of the car from the CNN review?

Hey @wuqijun , just got back from poker (won a lil for lunchā€¦) and checking in while having a snack since wide awake at 2 in the mornā€¦

Hmm, I have to assume you got finally your Model 3???

Well, the author is hinting that it is not comparatively worth $56K or at least the model version he drove. In addition, I guess he found the controls or screen positioning inadequate or distracting. Suspension may be slightly too harsh and not supple enough. Is that enough?