Tesla’s trillion dollar valuation is fast approaching

You are an avid investor! Replace hanera with WQJ !!:thinking:

1 Like

“The delivery rate per day is over 600 percent higher than its previous peak”

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/teslas-musk-tells-employees-vehicle-015408104.html

Buy buy buy!!!

1 Like

Lol

1 Like
1 Like

I don’t see how that’s good for them though. Maintenance plans usually have really good profit margins.

Now SEC learnt a lesson, not to unnecessarily poke Elon !!!

:scream:

1 Like
2 Likes

And Musk later said that he expects Tesla to prefer higher production—even at a lower margin per vehicle—than fewer cars at higher margin.

Right track. Buy buy buy.

2 Likes
1 Like

I added 180 shares with this recent < 280 period. What a bargain.

They are going to produce 1.5 million vehicles / year in 2 years. + FSD, energy / solar == $$$

No way they will be valued at a measly 50 billion then.

2 Likes

$500 billion in 5 years.

2 Likes

Can Tesla Pull Off Another Model 3 Production Surprise?

Bloomberg’s tracker has beat Wall Street’s forecasts for the past year. But next week’s estimate looks unusually high.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2019-03-30/bloomberg-tesla-model-3-tracker-suggests-a-possible-surprise?srnd=premium

1 Like

I guess they will make a surprise, but profits will be low as they paid of some huge debt recently in Mar 2019. Looks like $255 may be the bottom this period.

Cash flow more important. And fact is they began shipping internationally this quarter and some of those units won’t be delivered by end of quarter so that hurts Q1 financials a bit. But that is a mirage, the real deal is the model 3 is producing > 1 billion in cash flow each quarter

2 Likes

That is the key, as long as they continue to produce/sell, they generate revenue every quarter. ELON is not going to dilute the shares, but may borrow money for any future growth…etc

In one or two year, TSLA will become cash flow generating engine. Stock price will get stabilized by now.

2 Likes