Tesla’s trillion dollar valuation is fast approaching

I believed such for many years since 1995 until 2017, almost lost 22 years of growth. However, last 5 years gave me extremely good exposure to stocks, gambling, investment…etc to know what is right and what is wrong.

It is a BIG mistake believing such concept. => Stocks are for gambling !

Truth is stocks are bound to be gambling short term but long term - esp 5+ years of holding, preferably 10, 20, 30 years - is great investment.

Since stocks are volatile by nature, split second we can buy/sell, lot of traders, speculators making it look like gambling. All those gambling are very short term, gamblers wants to run away with money within short duration.

That is not all investment like the way we do in real estate, which naturally takes longer time to trade.

Here you see: You know very well about real estate. Any home comes in your expert areas, you can easily spot whether it is good buy or bad, invest money and be successful.

If we train ourself like the way in real estate, still stocks are good in the long run. Think long term like real estate holding, investors will reap the benefit for life.

For example:

You feel this is negative => 2% of US cars are EV. To accommodate 50 times that we will need an additional 1.25Ttrillion kwh electrical power production.

I see this as positive: If the statement is correct, TSLA being an EV leader (with 2% of EV cars_ has potential to grab lions share ( at 50 times bigger) in next 20 years.

How stocks can grow rich is proved by WQJ’s (he posted openly) investment display. He told me that I was wrong selling TSLA shares and he is right. Market are short term gambling (say TSLA fluctuations between 200 and 275), but market realized the TSLA potential spiked it from $50 to over 700B(holding 3 years such market cap) is an acknowledgement for TSLA’s success position.

BTW: I do not have any position with TSLA, neither I am interested, nor I suggest anyone to buy/sell TSLA. I just want to provide an explanation how stocks are behaving.

2 Likes