Tesla’s trillion dollar valuation is fast approaching

Short !

1 Like

Yikes. That’s much higher than average. Turns out they can only make quality cars when they run the assembly line at 1/5 speed.

It’s interesting that Tesla also doesn’t share info. They are clearly trying to hide something. It makes me wonder if their warranty reserves are high enough, or if they’ll have a massive “one-time” warranty expense.

More importantly

Also this week, Tesla is ranked for the first time in another measure of cars: The J.D. Power and Associates rankings. But the performance wasn’t nearly as positive. According to J.D. Power’s 2020 U.S. Initial Quality Study, Tesla was ranked dead last, with 250 problems per 100 vehicles. Dodge, Kia and Chevrolet ranked first in the survey.

Buy with max leverage :smirk:

Still people keep buying the worst car in America for reliability

Will take @manch advice to sell houses to load up TSLA, yay! I will be rich :money_mouth_face:

Wow if you just listened to me a year ago…

1 Like

I mean who can have seen this coming? Well, if you were actually paying attention to the details, it isn’t very surprising at all.

The biggest investor in TSLA is @wuqijun He believes in Elon Musk just like I believe in late Steve Jobs. There is no need to understand or monitor the fundamentals and technicals. Outstanding leaders can surf :surfing_woman: through all minefields.

1 Like

Do you believe in Tim :apple:?

With this statement, will you go all-in-one TSLA as buy & Hold (like your AAPL) for rest of the period at this price ?

If not, what do you need to monitor “fundamentals and technical”?

Really? They are still struggling to break even each quarter, and they still need to invest tens of billions to increase manufacturing capacity to match Toyota. Their gross margin is the same as Toyota. They were rated as having the worst quality of any car company. That’s pretty bad when you’re a premium product that’s more expensive. If you did a blind comparison of their financials vs 10 random companies, I doubt anyone would pick a Tesla as the best investment.

1 Like

If you get early enough into TSLA $41 like @wuqijun or pennies into AAPL* like me, no need to do anything from then@ onwards. Whether you want to add or not whenever there are dips is up to you - I can’t be bother, diversify into index fund and RE. Don’t want to put “all eggs in one basket”. Have not bought AAPLs like for so long I no longer remember.

*AAPL market cap is a few $B :slight_smile: then

@No need to monitor fundamentals or technicals is from then :slight_smile:

Any small caps of potential? ZS?

If you get TSLA back to $450 or below, in future correction, will you get 20% of net investment?

$41 :slight_smile: Otherwise, trade only.

If you look at things superficially instead of studying the details, there is no doubt you would not invest in such a company.

1 Like