Tesla’s trillion dollar valuation is fast approaching

It will happen much faster than people think. My guess is that FSD will be better than the average driver by next year. It already is in some ways.

1 Like

Musk has lied about FSD for 7 years. Nobody believes in it anymore. It propped up UBER also. Basically a joke and a fraud perpetrated on unsuspecting stock investors that still need to be slaughtered at the greed troff

With current reduction in delivery and future of car sales at rate hike environment, chances of downside is higher than upside for at least next few years until economy recovers.

Since Leo (the third biggest TSLA investor) knows this truth, he is asking Elon Musk, then and there every time share prices drop, to declare buyback shares (like AAPL share buyback).

Absolutely not with earnings that’s probably going to blow everyone’s mind and FSD right around the corner. More like stock will 5-10x in the next few years, if not more.

If earnings blow on the reverse, do you agree downside is higher than upside?

Earnings will not at all blow on the reverse. Even if it did, that’s not the point. The point is to ride the FSD and AGI wave to the moon in the coming years. One really does need to buy and own the stock regardless of what happens in the short term. These events (rates, inflation, recession, blah blah) are so insignificant in the grand scheme of things.

Assuming FSD is solvable, if you think solvable in…
10 years, chill
2 years, accumulate
How long? I believe hard work won’t make it happen. Happen when someone has that aha aka intuitive leap. That outcome is random.

IMO, market made TSLA peak with high growth priced in. It is a well established company, that is all now.

If revenue & income is matching, the share price stay.
If revenue & income is above expectation, the share price go up.
If revenue & income is below expectation, the share price go down.

All these FSD …etc are speculative, will not fly until people see practically on the road.

If you act like the market, you will get market-like returns at best. Say hi to your cookie-cutter home and day job.

When you actually see them on the road, it will be too late. Other people already made that money.

I landed in this thread when @hanera was waiting for TSLA price go down to $400, he jumped up suddenly in the middle catching the knife !

That was the curiosity.

Individual stocks are not attractive any more to me, it is waste of time. My way is well established. No single solution fits for all.

1 Like

He was inspired by Leo KoGuan and wanted a piece of the action.

1 Like

When did I say so? Too lazy to check old post, is it I say some1 think so and I said if it happened, I buy? If yes, I don’t know how you can interpret it as I am waiting for it to happen.

More like you jump in without reading past posts eg

May 12

That mean I should be looking for 100 baggers :grinning:

TSLA is the right stock to own if you’re looking for that… Some people say Optimus will be the be-all end-all product that will increase global output by limitless factors :rofl:

100x is $100T, not possible.

Current size of S&P is about $35T.

1 Like

Currently. We’re talking about the future here. The size of S&P was also less than $2T back then, which is AAPL’s current market cap.

Technically, if Tesla shrinks its share count by 100x, valuation can stay at 1T while stock price goes 100x.

Probably why Hainan Chicken wants Elon to do buybacks.

1 Like

That’s creative accounting producing no economic value. It’s what the Fed has been doing the whole time (LOL). Better focus your thoughts on drivers of real productivity instead.

KoGuan is hilarious… all Singaporeans have strange humor due to their funny English :rofl: