Tesla’s trillion dollar valuation is fast approaching

It is your money and your return, it is left you to decide whichever way you want.

I do not argue these points.

Tagged here, let us revisit by Dec 2023 or Dec 2024 or Dec 2025.

Let us compare between AAPL (Priced in 9.5% growth) and TSLA (Priced in 50% Growth) which wins by Dec 2023 or Dec 2024 or Dec 2025 !

What are you trying to prove by comparing ST performance?

Take note, Leo’s timeframe is 2030 :slight_smile: So short, I always use 20+ years. I don’t even have an end date for AAPL in mind.

According to Chicken genius, not yet.
According to Leo’s statement, probably not.
I didn’t bother to check anything, since you ask, I notice volume is too low to be considered as capitulation. Btw, that statement doesn’t amount to saying TSLA has bottomed or not.

What does doing the same and analysis mean? I didn’t do any analysis. I added (funded by selling other stocks) only because it has dropped sharply. The buy has increased my avg purchase price.

Who is older? You or Leo?

I am.

You should move back to Singapore and eat more Hainan Chicken. You are wasting your life in Texas.

Good advice. Is not up to me.

You can see in Leo’s eyes he’s a truly happy man with his Hainan Chicken Rice…

He’s only happy when Tsla shoots his net worth to the moon.

LT investor (billionaire) buys even though his ST outlook is bearish. Hard for traders (millionaires) to understand. Is why one is billionaire, the others are millionaires :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

1 Like

Leo buys regardless of price and trend. I guess he is thinking TSLA is within 20% from the trough bottom i.e. in a bottoming process.

Does Elon have funding secured for Twitter? Does he need to unload more TSLA shares?

Leo’s response

Since he started buying in 2019, 21 years :+1:

Man, Icahn hit jackpot again.

I also like free.

Please put up more negative narrative.

IMHO, both views are correct. Outcome is random. Is not because of good or bad FA/ judgement.

It is not random, but very calculative and sensitive to revenue and income. If the same happens to AAPL or MSFT or any other company, similar issue for their stock price.

Two biggest essential expenses are Home and Car in USA. When lay off starts and economy tanks, both will dip.

TSLA, even though good quality car, will get affected by sales when rate hike environment. This trend has been established in reduced sales recently. When worldwide recession is going through, all over world car sales gets affected.

The reverse sales trend will reduce the growth part of TSLA’s shares priced in and it is not good for current buyers as they can get TSLA at a discount price (may be your expected price $400) at a later time.

A simple understanding the basic concept will help reward the intelligent investor rather than blind investment.

BTW: I understand you won’t agree. Since you try to establish wrong concept (=> Outcome is random), I am writing this as it will mislead others.

I am referring to FSD :grinning:

Is FSD an unsolvable problem or a solvable problem.

If it is a solvable problem, what determine it be solved in 2, 5, 10… years?

FSD is very expensive, $15000 extra for each car and it is still in early stages. When we bought TSLA, we left FSD as it is over head luxury (as of now).

It may take many years or more years to establish well written practically workable FSD. Meanwhile, you will have competition from GOOG (waze & waymo) and others.

Still TSLA is good company, will survive longer, but the point of entry is the only issue which limits investment growth.

Let FED stop raising rates first, without which economy or stocks won’t go up.

Right now is a perfect entry point if you don’t own any. You don’t know when the exact bottom is (or has happened already). Downside is very limited at this point. Upside is limitless.

So can’t tell when :grinning:

1 Like