Tesla’s trillion dollar valuation is fast approaching

Price of MY is comparable to Lexus RX :grinning: May be worthwhile to consider MY when I am ready to buy a new :oncoming_automobile:

1 Like

View of an uber bull…

View of a realistic investor…

View of a Martian?

…of course, first you need to electrify the world and then everyone can have a Tesla. It doesn’t work the other way around

While Elon bitches about other AI company’s product safety, his half-baked AI has already killed 17 people in less than 2 years and counting.

Tesla cutting bonus at its Shanghai plant. Need every penny to boost margin.

Gary the Tesla Bull’s fund has only $8M under management? At 1% expense ratio that fund is making him a whopping 80K a year. After all the legal and admin expenses Gary must be losing a boatload of money every year.

:rofl:

Trading volume = 1?

Hey look the richest guy on the planet is trying to make a joke.

Price cut in the US the night before earnings report:

And in China:

Few days back prices also cut in Europe:

2 Likes

TESLA 1Q GROSS MARGIN 19.3%, EST. 21.2%

TESLA 1Q FREE CASH FLOW $441M, EST. $3.24B

@manch doesn’t like EM and TSLA. Wonder why?

Below 20% GM is not good.

@Jil

What say you? High probability it is going below $150 (filling gap up) soon.

1 Like

WTF estimated above 21% margin? These Wall Street analysts either can’t do basic arithmetic or are just paid stock promoters fleecing the naive. Maybe both?

2 Likes

Also what’s going on with the free cash flow? Estimated 3.2B but only gets 440M? Off by an order of magnitude?

And Chicken Rice wants Tesla to do buyback?

1 Like

Good to see Elon focusing on the important stuff. You’d think he’s busy preparing for the earnings call. Turns out he’s still doing Titter fights.

GTC Buy $150 :+1:

Not gonna wait for $50?

I am not Master Leong.

IMHO, TSLA just met expected results, bound to go up, but we never know what market will do. I do not think it is going to 150 in next 15 days unless entire market crash which is unlikely until May 3rd FOMC meeting.

However, very likely market will go upside tomorrow.

Should at least wait for $69, Elon’s favorite number.

As a trader, I pick up when stock is dropped. After hours, I started picking up some TSLA at $173.29, but plan to hold maximum 14 days ( before FOMC mtg ) and sell profitably.

Let me see whether I make money this time!