That's Our Girl, Nancy

Aoc is the ultimate destroyer of the party. Hillary is still experimenting with the masses and hope she can find a magic formula.

If AOC can make her name more well known, GOP can easily use AOP’s name to scare people to vote for GOP candidates.

Is there any mechanism to kick someone out of your party?

It’s legal to speculate on stock options and lose money. Pelosi’s husband is playing a small amount of dollars on option trading, that’s all.

Whatever, buy AAPL, AMZN and FB while they are still trading fairly low.

1 Like

But according to Nancy/Democrats, Trump/Republicans are screwing up the economy right? So she should put it all in CDs.

1 Like

It’s legal to bad mouth your opponents as well :rofl:

Who are we kidding? Nancy and other Demos/Repub/Indep/Purple People are rich people. She may be “for the average Joe” but she ain’t no average Jane…

2 Likes

What about on this forum, Is it “legal”(in quotes)? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Shoot, sue me…

(Hmm, where do I serve Dragonboy his papers???)

I clarified my earlier statement with the bolded part.

It’s ok as long as it’s civil

Of course it’s OK.

At least Nancy is working for power and money. Media is getting more viewership and hence money. Corporates are getting Tax cuts, but chance of low paid workers less(via illegal immigration) so they are crying.

What are the others getting? Did people put their money in CDs?

You don’t make investment decisions based on listening to politicians. Everyone should know that poltitians are not the most trustworthy people in the world

I thought you were supposed to make investment decisions based on what Trump says. When he tweets bad things about a company, you buy?

http://time.com/money/4603657/donald-trump-tweets-buying-selling-stocks/

1 Like

Well, thanks, Alexandra!!!

1 Like

And now they want to get rid of the Gephardt rule. This would automatically increase the debt ceiling to match their spending with no vote required.

2 Likes

Buahhhhhhhh………but the tax cuts would eliminate any debt. :roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

Sincerely: Your liar president. :laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

Oh, my girl Pelosi.

She doesn’t need to say anything to gain some prestige, the mumbling jumbling president is doing it for her.

“Russia used to be the Soviet Union. Afghanistan made it Russia because they went bankrupt fighting in Afghanistan,” Trump said during a Cabinet meeting on Wednesday. “The reason Russia was in Afghanistan was because terrorists were going into Russia. They were right to be there.”

“” terrorists were going into Russia. They were right to be there."":laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

Let’s kick some serious butt baby!

1 Like

What were her accomplishments last time she was speaker?

1 Like