That's Our Girl, Nancy

1 Like

If I was him, I’d take her up on the oval office offer. Congress can watch on TV like everyone else.

Oooooh, what are you going to do in retaliation, Nancy???

1 Like

Turn off power and water at white house.

1 Like

Ok, let’s see those tax returns, Donald…

1 Like

yeah, one of those criminals/illegals tried to… wait! Jump the “wall”.

These conservative people are sooooo stupid!

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/laura-loomer-hops-fence-at-nancy-pelosis-house-in-ca/ar-BBSfC9B?ocid=spartanntp

They took away his servants and cooks. He prefers MacDonalds

No speech for you!!!

So let me get his right on Pelosi’s leadership:

1. Oppose Trump on all topics at any cost
  2. Propose new and/or higher taxes
  3. Refuse to address border security
  4. Tell the head of Honeland society that you reject the facts being prestended on the border
  5. Call the police to remove protestors from your yard. (I guess she cares about her own security)
  6. Propose rules to remove debt ceiling.
  7. Propose rules to eliminate budget scoring of bills.

People actually support this?

2 Likes

Maybe she’ll show NY style democrat leadership. They’re literally celebrating making abortion legal up until birth. This from the party that allegedly cares about people and is more compassionate.

Cuomo, “The Reproductive Health Act is a historic victory for New Yorkers and for our progressive values. In the face of a federal government intent on rolling back Roe v. Wade and women’s reproductive rights, I promised that we would enact this critical legislation within the first 30 days of the new session - and we got it done. I am directing that New York’s landmarks be lit in pink to celebrate this achievement and shine a bright light forward for the rest of the nation to follow.”

1 Like

Next up - helping the elderly along their journey. Kill everyone who is inconvenient.

1 Like

You forgot shutting down one quarter of the government and scuttling the State of the Union address.
What a party. The only upside is that between these tantrums and elevating Ocasio-Cortez to new darling status this could be the beginning of the end of the Democratic party as a force in American politics for years.

1 Like

Agree.

1 Like

Yeah, what great leadership. It’s really benefiting the American people.

It doesn’t really matter who’s speaker as long as democrats vote as a block. They can stop all legislation. They are so uniform in their opposition to Trump that anyone would get them to vote as a block.

Democrats cried about republican obstruction during the Obama administration. Now they’re bragging about the democrat controlled house obstructing Trump as great leadership. The fact people make both arguments show how irrational things are.

1 Like

Republicans did the same to Obama. It is the modern era of do nothing politics. The people voted for this gridlock. Maybe doing nothing is a good thing We don’t need any more laws. The alternative is a parliamentary system where the government PM gets kicked out with no confidence votes.

3 Likes

Sit down, Donald!!!

1 Like

The media spin is now a mental illness. Republicans wanted to pass a clean spending bill, so people would get paychecks. Democrats said no. Now democrats are essentially agreeing to that for 3 weeks. If democrats still value child traffickers more than citizens, then Trump can declare a state of emergency.

How on earth can anyone think an unsecure border which encourages women to start a journey where 80% get raped is a good idea?

When there was all the uproar about the detained kids, no one paid attention. 25% of those kids were traveling with a known criminal who wasn’t a family member. Who on earth thinks that’s a good idea? Who on earth would think we shouldn’t detain and vet these people, so kids aren’t traveling with known criminals?

Don’t even pretend to care about women or children while advocating we do nothing about the border. People are completely ignorant on what’s happening and just stick to repeating that a wall is racist. I guess whatever helps them avoid reality and sleep better at night.

2 Likes

1 Like