The Fab 7x7

Oracle Ferry Building next.

What, no chicken wings, your Highness? Aaaah, closed Tuesday and Wednesday nights…

@caiguycaiguy Why don’t you create a crypto coin?

Note that “all results are aggregated at the metro level,” so the San Francisco designation includes a significant part of the East Bay and Peninsula as well—which is a good thing in this case, because it minimizes distortion created by people considering moves out of SF to nearby Bay Area locales instead.

Can drill down? Where did they want to go? 7x7 or East Bay (Oakland :scream: Pleasanton :sob:) or Peninsula (e.g. Menlo Park :roll_eyes:)

Ka-ching $. Cash in those pre-IPO shares.

Sad that @manch skips my posts. I don’t feel special.

1 Like

@caiguycaiguy caught my disease of joking now and then. Some serious people like @Jil take me very seriously. Luckily @manch is himself like to joke too :grinning:

2 Likes

You are my mentor, showing AAPL holdings since 1998, on buy and hold. I keep you in that regard.
I do not find time to updates these blogs at all. Unfortunately, too many things going on.

Additionally, Salesforce said it has agreed to acquired Vlocity, a provider of cloud and mobile software built atop Salesforce, for $1.33 billion. San Francisco-based Vlocity was founded in 2014, with more than 1,000 employees, according to LinkedIn data. Salesforce’s guidance includes impact from Vlocity, finance chief Mark Hawkins said on Tuesday’s call. The deal will be dilutive to Salesforce’s results, he said.

Yeah, I wasn’t worried…

1 Like

Duuuuh, no wonder the Sunset is so flaming hot!!! You get the space (relatively speaking of course) yet are still in the Fab 7x7 (no long commutes, no road tolls, and you are close to San Tung)!!!

S.F. neighborhoods that added least amount of new housing units in last 5 years (sfchronicle.com)