The Sunset Rocking The Overbids!

Another Sunset fixer going $311K over asking!!!

$407K over asking for some ocean view action!!!

Another solid sale, $323K over asking!!!

This one is a loser.

The market is hot again. 180 from 6 months ago

Yup, especially down here in San Bruno. A home down the block went into contract after two showings and it could hit 2M. Agent said a ton of traffic came through first week. Thinks anything around 5M and below is selling.

I see a similar ‘hotness’ in the south bay. I think there were some deals in the winter but that’s done now. Still surprised that buyers want to sign up for 6% mortgage rates.

Which one is that ?

168 elm san Bruno was a bargain

This one… (agent implied 2m… I am hoping!!!)

Holy moly, this one ain’t F’ing around…

Ok, $375K over asking!!! Inner Sunset is in the house!!!

Two more Sunset homes closing on the same day!!!

OMG, $730K over asking!!! The Sunset is on FIRE!!!

Ok, here we go… bring the dark navy suits in!!!

Inner Sunset, come on down!!!

In the City today. Much colder than even Tahoe. Went to Marin. Beautiful weather at the San Francisco Yacht club in Belvedere.
Lunch at Sam’s was great… totally renovated. Did the tourist tour. Fort Cronkite beach was freezing and packed. Same with The Palace of Fine Arts(lots of high school grads doing prom pictures). Staying at the Conventry Motor Inn. Brand new renovation… very nice. Dinner at the Brazen Head. Party tonight at the Golden Gate Yacht Club
Great mini vacation. The north part of the City is clean and no homeless. Even Fishermen’s Wharf was nice. Lots of locals and tourists enjoying the sunshine and cool weather.

Boy, those pictures bring back fond memories! I got married at the St. Francis Yacht Club that is across the way there on Chrissy Field and we took pics at the PofFA. In June too!!!

Looking at the City from the Golden Gare Yacht Club.
Larry Ellison put a lot of upgrades to club for Americas Cup

Surely, there may be even more, but not bad for a 2 day stretch of homes closing in a Fab 7x7 neighborhood (minus the San Bruno one). No doom and gloom here!!!

Wow, the Outer Sunset getting massive love from the New York Times!!! Cha-ching!!!