There Is Hope In The World

Great, robot goes on disability…

1 Like

https://www.sfgate.com/opinion/article/Will-red-America-wake-up-Maybe-it-already-has-12809098.php

Obama’s approval rating was 50% when he was re-elected. Congress has an approval rating under 20% and most of them get re-elected. I think the general mindset in America is to be unhappy with government. That doesn’t mean those people think the other option will be better.

If you read why people are unhappy with Trump, they think he’s not far enough to the right. If that’s their biggest complaint, there’s zero chance those people vote democrat.

We will see in November. But I don’t think even the Democrats believe they will take the House and the Senate. And if not Trump will be around through 2020.

Khosla thinks he’s a property right fighter. Should have a lot of fans on here. :smile:

Mr. Khosla says he does not even want to triumph. “If I were to ever win in the Supreme Court, I’d be depressed about it,” he says. “I support the Coastal Act; I don’t want to weaken it by winning. But property rights are even more important.”

He does not want the beach at all, really. He does not swim. For fun, he hikes.

”I mean, look, to be honest, I do wish I’d never bought the property,” Mr. Khosla says. “In the end, I’m going to end up selling it.”

1 Like

Great Job! (This is probably a week’s allowance for the young man… :grinning::grinning::grinning:)

1 Like