Thinking about selling my primary -> rental home

I paint everything with Swiss Coffee semigloss Behr Premium…Pait first then patch holes and touch up after…A lot is holes will disappear with Behr…very thick paint

Paint first, change floor second?

Your time is limited for the deadline. Are you concerned about missing the deadline at all?

2 Likes

Yes

yeah, that’s why i wanna rush it in the next 3 days
i found a floor guy already, and found a store has engineering hardwood in stock. so basically paint is holding it up.

Is dual agent a good idea? What do people think?

I don’t recommend it unless you are 100% sure that agent has best interest for you. 99% of time they don’t. It became awkward conversation during offer review time.

2 Likes

one of the agent told me he already have interest from one of his buyer, the price he think can offer me as is condition is not bad, pretty inline with the market. Pretty aggressive dude, and he charge 4% with staging.

Charging 4% means what? 1.5 for himself and 2.5 for buyer side?

that’s his standard to hire him.
but probably can negotiate down if he dual.

You don’t need staging if the buyer is okay with it as is.

This is such a good article. Much better than trying to explain it to other people. He gives 3-4 examples which makes it relatively easy to understand. In his situation, he is getting something like 41% tax free. With my own scenario if I move back in for 2 years, mine comes out something like 51% tax free. Too many people have dated information on this and not up to date.

yup, i’ll probably pay him less if he dual.
but i still hasn’t decide , will see another one today.

Did you try Winnie K? Not sure what happened to her she used to be the Jason Chan of Westlake.

@dioworld,

Because you have a SFH, I highly recommend that you go to market still, meaning open house. Make these people earn their commission. I took essentially my first offer because it was quite good but keep in mind a multi unit building is not like a SFH. Much more interest with SFHs. I also had a deadline to adhere to with an exchange, you don’t.

i still get her ads on my olympic once in a while, probably she’s not interested in other section of daly city maybe

No way no agents will say no to money. They are all crooked.

Who, me? Crooked? No…

hair looks fake

I don’t believe in these “I have a buyer in my pocket” talk. Even if he does it’s better to have some backups. So what if you promised to sell this pocket buyer for say 1M but later on he had trouble getting the loan or whatnot and try to talk you to lower the price? You already wasted so much time on this buyer and you don’t have a backup, clock is ticking and your agent putting pressure on you to say yes because he’s double dipping.

Always list on the open market, and insist on seeing all the offers that come in.

2 Likes

sfdragonboy is right , i picked her…