This is Why We Have Been Loving Fremont So Long

Cha-ching!!!

Hey, Bezos, see this!!! Fremont, baby!!! If you put in an application, maybe we will consider you for your second HQ. No promises though…

Fremont already has Tesla, no need for Amazon.

Oh, so because you have some money you wouldn’t want more? Please. The fact is, Fremont is a much better choice than many of the cities trying.

Yikes, there was an updated report on tonight’s newscast.

How many white collar employees does Tesla have in Fremont? I don’t think $20/hr factory workers are propping up the Fremont home prices.

No worries they have stock options…

Fremont, Fab 7x7 and San Jose…

Was this posted already?

I don’t believe so… sweet!!! And Fremont goes up again!!! Wow, guess I better hold on to lil 3/1…

Maybe time to revisit Newark, Union City too???

Just window shopping for me… no $. Not a big baller like you sir.

Will you stop it!!! We in the same village…more than you think

See, Bezos, Fremont is where it’s at!!! Better hurry, running out of land…

ooo… just east of Dumbarton Bridge… Facebook on the West and TSLA on East… more please (on the East) … :slight_smile:

The maker of electric vehicles has leased offices at 6800 Dumbarton Circle and 6900 Dumbarton Circle in Fremont, according to public documents filed with the Alameda County Recorder’s Office.

At least there is an effort :slightly_smiling_face:

Oh, for sure. Despite the high cost of living here, this area in general must be considered since it has everything else.

According to this article, Fremont is now over the magic 1M median pricing now…

Shouldn’t we start a “This Is Why We Have Been Loving Newark So Long” thread???:slight_smile: