Today Market

@Jil

UPRO underperforms TQQQ for a few days. Have to switch to TQQQ :slight_smile:

1 Like

UPRO is underperforming not only TQQQ but many many WFH/ cloud stocks. It means non-WFH/cloud stocks are doing badly e.g. MU :sob:

What you show is just FOMO, if I guess.

UPRO is capital weighted 500 stocks and TQQQ is capital weighted 100 stocks.

Asset allocation is the major concern. If you put 10% each on 10 different stocks, and you must exceed all others in the long run when you buy and hold.

If one or two drops heavily on sector rotation, you can not win over UPRO or TQQQ. When you buy UPRO and TQQQ for trading, you can easily allocation 80% or 100% level so that it is supported by 500 or 100 shares.

For buy and hold, better way is VOO and not UPRO, neither TQQQ.

I am not against buy WFH stocks or individual stocks, but asset allocation is the key. There, I see WQJ is super strong on key pickers.

New ATHs

BABA
AMZN
NVDA
AAPL

Unfortunately, only for SAH/ WFH stocks, UPRO is red while TQQQ is green.

Still haven’t switched to TQQQ :sob:

You can sell UPRO any time when it is green for you? Why not buy new TQQQ in parallel? Do you think market may go down further more?

Miss the chance to buy when it is red. Now have to wait :slight_smile:

Is this the bubble we have been looking for?

Of course volume is higher, we know that since VIX is higher. The metric is pretty useless without put/call ratio. Going by VIX and fear gages, my guess would be more puts than calls.

1 Like

Do you notice S&P is changing from Death Cross to Golden Cross Today after 70 days !
Can someone validate whether this is correct?

When (what date?) was the last chance?

If market turns upside tomorrow, you will have FOMO further…LOL :rofl:

Head I win: QQQ up = AAPL up.

Tail I don’t lose: QQQ down, buy TQQQ cheap.

The top three are within spitting distance of each other.

So are the sub-700 club. Zuck needs to get everyone back in the office now. The Chinese are breathing down his neck.

MSFT is growing much faster than AAPL. P/S ratio is at a decade high but not so for P/E.

1 Like

AMZN is growing faster still.

1 Like

FB is trading at a decade low. Growth decelerating though.

Google, Twitter and Facebook have become activist corporations.They are no longer a for profit companies.

You need to know how many products google has got other than ad business? Plenty…phone, waymo, nest, waze, youtube, office apps (mail,storage)…lot of venture funding etc. They will easily diversify the business.

Jack of all trades, master of none. If so many types of biz, might as well buy QQQ.