Today's Market 1/3-9

Gold, silver and bitcoin futures are partying like inflation will skyrocket tonight. Bitcoin future actually halted trading for a bit after 15% gap up.

1 Like

Two of the biggest frauds in history.
I know WU would rather count his money than spend it. But if I were him I will sell half and spend it.
Famous quote from WC Fields

“I spent my money on gambling, booze and women … the rest I wasted. “

2 Likes

MOAR Bitcoins!

Seriously looks like more upside ahead. 100 to 125K before it falls over? That’s 3 to 4x from current price level.

Calling the in-house TA guys.

Buy any quality hard asset right now. The dollar is trash. It’s plunging again today while gold soars. If you have a passion for something - artwork, guns, comic books, guitars, whatever - and you’re passionate enough to know the market and separate the cheap common stuff from the quality stuff - don’t be afraid to drop some coin.

2 Likes

Who likes to buy AMC? It is just $2, very low in a decade?

They can go bankrupt too…

They can double it.

IMO, The drop will be temporary, no steep one.
I do not know how far it can go down.
It can even stop today by end of day, I do not know.

This is guess, looks like market bleeding stops today…(BTW: This is not stock advice, my statements can go wrong easily).

Motley Fool is a scam

1 Like

1 Like

@manch

Referring to @wuqijun and @Zeapelido?

You are over interpreting things.

:innocent:

2 Likes

You could’ve made good money had you followed my direction into TSLA back in 2018. I even posted my purchases on this forum. Too bad.

2 Likes

Recall I told you not much cash? Only $50k. If buy TSLA, no more entertainment money. Actually, TSLA underperforms FAANMG till Covid-19 + the split + inclusion to S&P. That is very depressed for 2+ years.

Since @Jil has a two year time frame for review, he would have sold at the review just when it started to rocket. If not for Covid-19, TSLA probably still underperforms.

I see. Tsla valuation is still not high enough to cause serious regret. Ok, let’s revisit this after another couple years. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Actually I wanted to buy about $50k (portfolio has grown to $150k then, now is about $310) worth in 2019 when Elon Musk wants to build a factory in Shanghai - thought would be very profitable since Chinese loves luxury cars. I hesitated because Trump keeps telling American companies to get out of China, so I thought he would give Elon Musk a hard time. I have underestimated Elon’s ability to stroke Trump’s dxxx. Only if I know Elon as well as you, I would go big.

As you can see, if not for the surge because of the split + inclusion to S&P, my portfolio won’t be 50% less compare to invest all in TSLA.

Not me. I have a perfect IQ of 100!

Most SWEs have IQ of 110-120, one notch below College Professors 120-130, and one notch above K-12 teachers 100-110. Since you’re a data scientist, you may have an IQ that of a College Professor.

Better hope is just a correction and not start of a bear market.

If correction, $400 is a good price.
If bear market, $10.

Market will go healthy correction, guess/inference, and likely stop by this month (another 14-18 days), my guess is same 5%-9% level for S&P.

As a layman mode, I do not think TSLA is correcting to $400 (you are too greedy) !

Is there any EWT basis for $400(TSLA)?

BTW: Guess/Inference can 100% go wrong.