Today's Market 1/3-9

Cathie investing heavily into it. Even today she bought. More than gaming it’s seen as money transaction company.

1 Like

You meant SKLZ? I saw they bought it in their ARKW fund, and it’s dead last in their holdings. Maybe they just started buying?

yes they started buying. Total 460534 shares bought.

Yeah, I remember all the liberals condemning that in 2016. Liberals have been escalating the protesting for the last 12 years. The politicians have been enabling it by ordering police to stand down and letting the chaos happen.

Anyone who’s been paying attention the last 12 years knew at some point the other side would decide to protest. I guess democrats are surprised people protest for reasons other than to loot stores. People are actually fed up with the government. It’s interesting that Congress feels differently about protesting when they are the target and not home owners and business owners.

1 Like

Interesting view.

I learned about Unity from this great but long article. It also contrasts Unity’s game engine approach with Epic’s:

I have been researching on a lot of new companies lately, while waiting for fear to return to market. So far it’s been ghosting me… :cry:

BTW Unity is another SF company. :+1:

IOW holding too much cash :-1:

MU TSM TSLA hit ATH :money_mouth_face:

1 Like

yes, good article: “Today, Fortune and Global 500 companies in industries such as architecture, engineering, construction, automotive, transportation, manufacturing, film, television, and retail are using Unity across many new use cases, including automobile and building design, online and augmented reality product configurators, autonomous driving simulation, and augmented reality workplace safety training. These new forms of content are emerging parts of our business and represent a significant opportunity for growth”

this is going to be a huge market. Meaning even if they get a small piece, still $$.

1 Like

@girlykick is as good as Jim Cramer. Tech stocks roar today.

1 Like
1 Like

Can only happen in America: immigrant making it to become the world’s richest person.

1 Like

You miss out the most important fact. After he has moved to Austin :man_dancing:

#2 is the son of an immigrant. It makes you realize all the talk of elites systematically oppressing everyone is just BS. It’s a lie people tell themselves to hide their own failures, since becoming a victim makes it so it’s not their fault. The sooner we wake up and realize America is still the best opportunity in the world the better. Opportunity doesn’t mean it’s an entitlement. It just means the option is there if someone chooses to go for it.

2 Likes

You’re right but those guys are also not wrong. Elon and Jeff live in the West Coast and they go after new frontiers. Those guys who talk about elites are likely to live in MidWest or East Coast.

I completely agree with this. Many of the problems we face as a nation on both sides of the aisle are due to the mindset that the state/country/world owes people a certain quality of life with no or minimal work on their part. Immigrants appreciate that the ‘law of nature’ i.e. survival of the fittest is more meaningful and less mutable than the ‘laws of man.’

Smashed thru Cathie Wood’s price target.

:exploding_head:

2 Likes

Lemonade is on my to-buy list.

:sob:

it’s on my list to buy puts for

1 Like

Please help push it down. I need to get on…

1 Like