Today's Market 1/31-2/6

Now, big funds got the shock and reality about shorting a stock ! It is a good sign for fundamental values.

1 Like

:+1:

Back to fundamental analysis :wink:

:thinking:

4 Likes

Investors are still buying call options on the “fabulous five.”

Complete WSB is behind calls and puts only. They buy low cost options in bulk like DFV !

New ATH.

1 Like
1 Like

I just happened to know 5 mins before closing, and got some shares !

3 Likes

Log scale. Gates is da beast.

3 Likes

QCOM down on earnings. Good time to BTFD?

1 Like

Market shot up but TSLA down! Apple car effect?

Nowadays common to come down after good results. See aapl, JPM, gs came down after good results.

Looks good to me, just bought some shares.

1 Like

Tesla in a trading range for a month

TSLA was overvalued (RSI) same way AAPL was, both are being corrected !

AAPL is up today :slight_smile:

I glanced through YouTube videos about trading techniques/ sites claiming make lots of money last year. Realized most of them traded TSLA :slight_smile: including that guy that make 12.7x :wink: I want to know what is their performance without TSLA :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Do the analysis for Cathie same! What was her performance without TSLA!

1 Like

Speculative stock of the decade. We’ll see next few years if they can deliver with revenue+profit. Either way, I’m sad I missed the boat! :grimacing:

1 Like

I did that already. Refer to the Cathie thread. I recall is 20+% which is not bad given her large portfolio size.

1 Like

Today, my speculative shares (not options) buy is PTON (100% risk it may go up or down). AMC results, if it goes down, I will DCA more depending on drop value.

I did NOT do any analysis on this stock, but blind belief of speculation on PTON, Covid increased their revenue !

Any holders of PTON? This has grown 339% so far in one year!

The only driving force is => Peloton’s biggest acquisition so far comes as supply-chain issues have extended wait times for product deliveries, which analysts have estimated at eight to 10 weeks for its exercise bikes in the U.S.