Today's Market 12/13-19

hmmmmmm, now I understand why you did not believe me when I bought MRNA & BNTX at $92 and tipped you. You always feel it is a trap…Good Luck !

Many times I reviewed my plan, it is perfectly fine to hold RE at least next 10 years as such. I have enough liquid money for stocks, no need to liquidate the RE.

By now, you know, I am the man for all markets and okay to face bear or bull market, no issue !

Oh no, no, no. I am not qualify to lecture geniuses :slight_smile:

I was merely staying focus Yesterday was BYND, today is MRNA, 2mrw is Nikola?

“Of all ignorance, the ignorance of the educated is the most dangerous. Not only are educated people likely to have more influence, they are the last people to suspect that they don’t know what they are talking about when they go outside their narrow fields.”

I have to admit. I am not educated in any US K-12 and colleges. Yes, not educated.

Yes, no doubt, TSLA, BYND, MRNA, BNTX…the list will go on. Any way, that is me…

1 Like

So here we are again, approaching the end (perhaps) of yet another swing of the secular pendulum, where virtually the entire world is long mega-cap tech and other software names, the USD, and defensive high quality (healthcare, staples etc) and defensive secular growth, with valuations near record highs; triple digit P/E ratios have lost their shock value (as have P/S ratios of >30x);

So AAPL and MU are cheap?
… … … P/E … … P/S
AAPL … 31 … … 7.8
MU … …19 … … 3.7

Good to know :slight_smile:

P/E of TSLA is 1160 :face_with_hand_over_mouth: and P/S of MRNA is 232 :scream:

I’m not sure when a reversal will happen, and whether one is already underway, but in my view it is inevitable that the pendulum will swing back the other way at some point…

Refer to my EWT. The reversal point is when Cycle degree wave I.5.v is completed. We’re probably in wave I.5.iii.(4), so plenty of steam left.

You are short sighted, I do not elaborate/justify more, good luck esp MNRA & BNTX ! You do not have any clue about these two companies…Period.

Trading yes. Buy n hold, big NO.

Got it, thanks…share similar posts to me, I am happy to review those!

Let us sync next year same time and read the same document you have posted here !

There are equal weight ETF’s out there that don’t do the S&P on a capital weighted basis. So you can go passive index investing and still not have 15-20% of your investment in just a dozen or so S&P stocks.

1 Like

Hope you folks bought puts

1 Like

Didn’t. Do the straightforward thing. Bot@$218 avg.

a

Tomorrow prediction: I guess tomorrow is going to be the final big fall day, after that no one will have guts to buy any stocks until Dec end…Any way, this can also go wrong, let me see !

1 Like

First day it drops below extreme greed. Cycle high was 92.

3 Likes

Backup the truck 2mrw!

I surrender, your prediction better than mine !

Your may be early again :slight_smile:

Many high flying cloud stocks are hammered even though indices are greens. Semis continue to do very well - expect to do even better next year.

1 Like

I must be able to predict properly, if not, prediction failed is failed, no change !
This time it is 0/100 mark !!

“With a vaccine glut on the horizon, at-home testing [and] the possibility of a stimulus deal in Washington, all the while the Fed holds down rates,” the “Mad Money” host said, “I’d worry not being bullish enough.”

Ok, I will go gaga on the stock market, buy, buy, buy.

“AAPL is the most important stock right now”

:+1: :money_mouth_face: :+1: :+1: :money_mouth_face:

a

:thinking:

:thinking:

It’s still 1998. Keep buying?