Today's Market 12/13-19

I sold BIDU at a great loss because of Mr T. Now that he lost, BIDU rockets!

JC said there are $5T on the sidelines. You should worry about not bullish enough. BUY!

Today stocks swap places from yesterday.

Cloud stocks rally, semi get the hammer.

1 Like

1 Like

I’ve thankfully got out of biotech (mRNA and pfe) and loaded up on Apple, amzn, baba, crm and PMs (gold and silver) calls other day in addition to what I had. Lot of the big techs were coiling and it’s breaking out. I want to get back on MRNA and PFE again though as it’s getting much cheaper. What to do…I don’t know why it’s taking a beating. Maybe vaccine news have played itself out?

3 Likes

Downgrade by Jeffries and Morgan Stanley.

1 Like

IMHO, possibility of vaccine gluts.

Yes. Might as well play QQQ/ TQQQ :slight_smile: If they are not inside, then trade directly.

1 Like

IMO, This is completely wrong as you do not like this kind of high fly stocks (except favorite AAPL and MU). Time and again, we have seen downgrade on good news ! Big fish, such as MS, scare the common investors drive away and buy at low price (exactly like FSLY).

They tested appx 30000 people and then FDA+other agencies approved to go-live with full order book position. Both BNTX and MRNA one year order book is getting filled. With this, both companies turn from loss making to profit making.

It is clean entry point for big investors and it won’t long last !

I repeat…this is medical innovation !

What is the deposit, cancellation and refund policy?

Is PC to book vaccine. If easy to cancel, eureka!

@britt522 Do you have an idea of the industrial practice for the deposit, cancellation and refund policy of vaccine?

JC: This market is about housing, semis and tech :slight_smile: Housing, hmm… HD?

Or Zillow:

1 Like

Interesting observation…

:thinking:

2 Likes

Long consumer product companies. Wait, I am already… AAPL… King of consumer products :money_mouth_face: Semis will be great too because all appliances, electronic gadgets and toys contain semis.

lost $1700 in MRNA call and came out yesterday. Glad I didn’t hold today. Bought 2 apple calls.

ATHs: PYPL SQ SHOP ZS NOW ESTC CRWD. Same old same old. Fintech, cybersecurity and e-commerce.

Tech, tech, tech :slight_smile: Pre-Covid, Covid, Post-Covid, still tech!

Dollar finally crashes through 90.

Fund managers are all-in, with cash levels at multi-year lows

1 Like

Did you just say fund managers are no longer buyers and not in control of the market?

Power to retail investors and RHers.

Unfortunately, this is not right…still big fish holds 79% of market.