Today's Market 5/2-8

Time to load up on the pot generation favorites.
AMC pot EV crapto and all the other junk like gamestop. Personally I am thinking about buying a pot farm.

What is Charlieā€™s point? Buy those decline by huge % or buy those decline by small percentage? Or time to get out or too late to get out? Or want to emphasize that those decline by small percentage are the blue chips that we should hold long term?

FAAMG :+1:

Continue to slaughter high growth no earning stocks. Just because they have dropped 50% doesnā€™t mean wonā€™t drop another 50% from here. Is Dotcom bust 2.0 ā€¦ for those who doesnā€™t know what happen during Dotcom craze and bust, should read up on it. I was busted! Lost all my life savings! So much for anything with a Dotcom is a sure winner. However, if you are lucky or smart enough to identify the AAPLs and AMZNs from the group of high growth no earning stocksā€¦ you would make 1000 folds! Yes, 1000 folds. No need for doge or btc or eth :slight_smile:

Any1 game enough to post his picks? Iā€™m all ears :money_mouth_face:

1 Like

Iā€™ve been dripping into U and PINS.
Let me know what else I should think of. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I also bought some INO calls, RDFN calls

Actually 14.

Can people who donā€™t understand indicators stop talking sh?!?

by Really Sarcastic Straightshooter

what does the indicator even mean for fsly?

Fastly dropped 27% today. But according to @hanera itā€™s not enough.

1 Like

Itā€™s getting real silly now.

Most high growth stocks are excessively over valued. Is merely reversing to the meanā€¦ usually overshootā€¦ so plan the add carefullyā€¦ I am not adding anyā€¦ waiting for the dust to settleā€¦ havenā€™t look at these stocks for a week after selling to 1 shareā€¦ surprise to see some decline by 20-30% in just one week.

Unfortunately FSLY is not one of those 1 share stock, was in another account and didnā€™t realize I have 200 sharesā€¦ massacred.

Usually when you go watch TV drama good things happen. Keeping my fingers crossed.

:crossed_fingers:

1 Like

Is not the time to BTFD, is time to STFR :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Letā€™s try survive the Chinese rocket this weekend first. One thing at a time.

@manch,

JC and Rob that you donā€™t believe in are making money hands over fist.

1 Like

The Rob guy has an apt name. He will indeed rob you. Never trust guys with snake heads and rat eyes like him.

Since when you know how to read faces and palms?

About the same time you know how to read astrology.

:rofl: