Today's Market 5/2-8

Since I don’t know how to read astrology, I conclude that you don’t know how to read faces and palms too :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Show that “snake head rat eyes” picture to your wife and ask her opinion. Usually women have stronger intuition than men. I am surprised you didn’t recognize that classic SHRE face.

Despite the recent dive, some stocks still have very high P/E…

TSLA 618
SQ 309

CAT and DEERE rule.

Whenever Tesla actually becomes just a car manufacturer as opposed to evangelized global warmer rally cry it’s stock price will dive.
Musk has always known this. Keep selling the dream. Because reality sucks for companies that just make cars. So he is focused on going to Mars and tunnels through the earth. Smoke and mirrors. Because he can’t make affordable profitable cars without massive Federal subsidies. My guess is he will sell Tesla before that happens.

1 Like

He tried to sell to Apple :slight_smile: At this inflated price, who would want to pay for it? Cheaper to poach his engineers.

Slaughtering of stubborn bulls continue.

https://www.thestreet.com/jim-cramer/stock-market-advice-cramer-live-pltr-gme-tsla-cathie-wood-selloff-may-11

“Never forget that stocks follow the laws of supply and demand. That means when the economy heats up, it’s the physical goods that are in short supply, not the digital ones,” Rutt wrote. “A booming economy is when you buy the mining and mineral stocks, the infrastructure stocks and the transports, Cramer told viewers. It’s also when the home builders and home improvement stocks are in demand.”

JC had been saying above for months, not sure how many listen to his “snake oil” advice. Anyhoo, my CAT and DEERE are doing phenomenally well.

1 Like

JC should be heading a mutual fund and a hedge fund. He will be the richest person in the universe.

He has made enough. Anyhoo, he likes to be in the limelight than in the background making money.
Btw, he has a hedge fund for charity :slight_smile:

• Made From his “snakeoil” show .
  • “Enough” depends on what someone’s expectations are.

I don’t think he made much from the show. From anecdotes, people who make enough love to be in the limelight and let all of us know they are doing philanthropy e.g. JC, Bill Gates, WB, etc.

Back to Fear. Incidentally almost at the same level as last year.

IPOE aka SoFi’s short is 42% of float as of 4/30. It will take over 10 days for the shorts to cover with the average trading volume (short ratio).

I think many of these SPAC names have gone down more than far enough.