Today's Market December 2021

Spreading FUD while secretly BTFD?

:rage:

I don’t disagree, but right now they are all dropping regardless of financials, growth rate, etc. Some of them should drop. Blind selling is the best time for bargain hunting.

What stocks are you targeting?

Thought I told you I am actively looking to BTFD? Need to use BTFD then you know it is?

Looking forward to BTFD NET and NVDA, my main targets :slight_smile:

1 Like

i took a little bite into NVDA this Friday. I am not sure “quality” will drop that much. I think NET might, just because it is a bit overbought, but not sure about NVDA

Frontrunning me!

Joke aside, many traders are heavily margin, forced selling because of margin calls would bring outstanding stocks down too.

Loan margin is extremely high (can’t find the graph but it was ATH by far). People have either doubled down on stocks, bought houses and/or crypto with the margin.

If any of those crash down close to 50%, fall might be brutal due to a margin call. I really want a last rally into December and maybe even Q1. Some things are lining up once big tech can fall a bit and stabilize.

Need some help from our bff…Fed and Covid.

Chamath said short NET too :wink:

This interview is outdated… SNOW is doing phenomenally well… repricing said is good shit.

Buy MP?

Decarbon stocks DCRC :slight_smile: buy?

So he is saying hyperinflation soon and Powell is a lame duck?

Anyway, celebrity CEOs selling stocks is a hidden in plain sight signals to sell stocks… their reasons for sale is irrelevant.

What are the implications of raising conforming loan limits wef Dec 1?
https://www.hud.gov/press/press_releases_media_advisories/HUD_No_21_197

Does Chamath know what he is talking about?

My main position is S&P index fund + AAPL, hovering at ATH…
Screen Shot 2021-12-06 at 9.03.08 AM
Screen Shot 2021-12-06 at 9.03.20 AM

Is he referring to SOFI that he has been pumping hyping?

Chamath has been pumping MP for over year now…I held it for a while and it didn’t go anywhere.

I added more BILL and MNDY. Neither one is dependent on WFH to be successful and grow. Their huge drop on omicron panic was stupid.

1 Like

If the market continues to blast up, I will buy these twos. In addition to SQ UPST :slight_smile:

FT: Investors buy the dip in US stocks as Omicron drives market volatility

COST rocks.

Multiple of high growth stocks are still elevated. More pain.

As of Friday close, EV/NTM revenue for AAPL is ~7, low growth stock :wink:

@Boolean

ABNB to be inside Nasdaq 100 wef Dec 17. IMHO, pandemic has ended, just need official declaration from WHO. ABNB is a good re-opening play. Now it is in Nasdaq 100, should :rocket:, I own 250 shares, not a lot, not too few.

1 Like