Today's Market February 2023

PayPal not growing much.

Slope of hope calling the top for Tesla. And as Tesla goes so goes the market according to him.

Me 7 days ago. Just saw Puru has flipped bearish.

:rofl:

1 Like

What? Thought is phobia before Tuesday Jan 2023 CPI release.

According to EM…

Essentially no impact to any stock market.

PLTR surprised on the upside. Stock up 20% AH.

2 Likes

ATH $45. AH spike to $8.86, still 80% below ATH. Nothing to celebrate.

Market recovers quickly from the disappointed higher than expected CPI. Bullish.

Semi stocks very strong. Unfortunately only have 500 NVDA :slight_smile: good enough, I guess.

Extremely good earnings from Airbnb!!

2 Likes

I know :slight_smile:

:sob:

Screenshot 2023-02-14 at 9.42.15 PM

Avg purchase price $170s. Very red.

:sob: :sob:

BTFD

If all of these software companies trim down to the ~50% of their work force that is actually productive, could earnings skyrocket?

2 Likes

That’s the expectation, so btd :wink: my guess is reduced by 30% :face_with_hand_over_mouth: 50% is a bit drastic.

The thing is, in companies doing mass layoffs, the most capable employees will also walk because they are the ones with the most opportunities outside. Companies cutting 50% are not healthy organizations, it’s wise to leave a sinking ship early.

Doesn’t look good. Bond market is flashing warning signs but stock market just ignores them.

This looks like Q1 2022.

1 Like

Will it be a long wait?

1 Like

VIX ripping.

:face_with_peeking_eye:

Stock comp 68% of sales? WTF? They are robbing investors blind.

Pretty solid report from Palo Alto network. The worst may have already been over for cloud. Look at the strong billing’s growth. Stock comp went down and FCF guidance raised.

:+1: