Today's Market November 2022

Everyone is on the same side of the boat, including Puru.

1 Like

http://www.shadowstats.com/alternate_data/inflation-charts

Everybody is bearish.

The put/call ratio hit the highest level since 1997. Short-term options volume has exploded.

How did 1997 turn out? Not too bad if you asked me.

1 Like

If I infer from my own system, Monday and/or Tuesday we will have nice drop to around 3750 level.

I just bought more puts.

Btw: future is unpredictable, all guess work, never take any action based on this posting.

Not consistent with FGI.

The bullish scenario is few more days to 1-2 weeks of uptrend then decline till Dec FOMC (Dec 13-14) meeting, starts a bull run.

You just want to play opposite role to extract more information from me? Good try! This is what Jim cramer says (he is my final confirmation trigger)

You wait and see how Monday and Tuesday behaves and then tell me !

I just took UVXY Nov 25 2022 $8.5 and $9 Call, will hit 70% to 150% profit in one or two days.
Like last time, my system alerted VIX futures are going up soon.

[removed image]

BTW:Do not follow/play UVXY call, it is dangerous.

I play one of two times in a quarter when I get extremely good level of confirmation, but not regularly.

1 Like

We have a new fortune teller in our mix. Charlie Munger dresses down these kinds of people really well.

We do not want friction unnecesarily. Let us ignore each other update and stay calm.

You ignore my nonsense and I ignore your nonsense !

2 Likes

Can Cramer redeem himself this time?

1 Like

These are news assigned reason for market actions.

Real reason is market is planned to go down!

1 Like

Fun with Reddit

Um, aren’t 80% of stocks rated buy at any given time? Ratings are garbage. The person has zero patience. They sell when barely down, because they are saying it recovers the next day. They shouldn’t own stocks.

1 Like

Very likely market be positive from tomorrow, but I do not know how long !

Nothing Guaranteed !

Let’s see. I think the market will go down tomorrow.

2 Likes

Tomorrow papa Powell will talk down the market. He has made it clean repeatedly that he is not pivoting any time soon and his no 1 priority is to kill inflation which is still not slowing any signs of giving in; we just had a record Black Friday and Cyber Monday. I bet Powell is furious…

Nice to see contrasting predictions… I don’t expect to see green rally until CPI data in December shows lower inflation…

But as @Jil mentioned, market may fool folks with some fake green to suck money out of retail investors…

1 Like

Even my prediction is short term (4 hours - 72 hours) and I am not telling long term (15-45 days) bullish.

Market will fool others by taking it up for some more time.

All I did was cashing out profitable SQQQ/PUTS and keeping cash for possible buy later.

Fed talks as expected, market is happy :roll_eyes:
Many economists knew (regardless of what they said in public) many months ago what Fed is likely to do.

P I V O T

1 Like