黃台之瓜,何堪再摘

Another bombshell today. I think chance is more than 50-50 that the 2022 Beijing Olympics is a goner.

Great twitter thread comparing HK with SG. Did not know LKY used to visit HK every year.

Time for @manch to migrate to Singapore. China did what Singapore did but is criticized and fear :grinning: for no noble reason other than being huge. What works for a small nation may not work for a large nation.

While Singapore has progressed, Hong Kong now wishes for yesterday.

Tim Cook can’t even live in SG without being arrested for being gay. So much for a modern society. Like the guy said, HK’s future is tied to China and SG’s tied to SE Asia. I am not sure SE Asia can shape up to amount to anything. They have been perpetual losers like Latin America.

That’s why I am so bullish on America. It’s still the greatest nation on earth, and likely will still be til I die. Why move when you are at the top?

BS. Of course he can. Is just that Singapore won’t recognize LGBT marriage, no legal property rights as per normal marriage. Of course, he won’t be granted PR if he tries. Singapore doesn’t have the same historical background as USA, so many of the American ideas are not appropriate. F… the liberal ideas.

As usual, @manch love to extrapolate.

Tim Cook could not have any sex life in SG.

Section 377A states that: “Any male person who, in public or private, commits, or abets the commission of, or procures or attempts to procure the commission by any male person of, any act of gross indecency with another male person, shall be punished with imprisonment for a term which may extend to 2 years.”[14]

Section 377A remains sporadically enforced. Between 2007 and 2013, nine people were convicted under 377A provisions.[15]

Of course, he can. Some laws are intentionally not strictly enforced. Those 9 people must have done more than having sex in private. Notice there are no charges after 2013 :slight_smile:

Perhaps if TC were to move factories out of SG he would get a phone call from the cops.

But I need to give credit where credit is due, SG universities have been rocketing up the league table. They are now Asia’s best.

AFAIK, they are closed down shortly after SJ took over as CEO.

I think only large demand fulfillment centers and CSS centers.

今日焚書,明日坑儒。

Every f… emperors and leaders like to burn wisdom. No wonder we have retrograded. Need enlightenment era asap to rediscover past wisdom and forge forward with better ones.

沒有暴徒, 只有暴政 @ 12/8人權集會

1 Like

邊個係你?

你話呢 :roll_eyes:

名都寫錯真係好唔專業:

啲 Font 假到呢。。。 :rofl:

其實點解要蒙面😷?

張卡仲要係1980 年生效,GPhone 好似都未出世。 :rofl:

Republic of China 係台灣喎,自己國家叫乜都唔知? :rofl: