Trading wars impact

It’s a negotiation offer, not final

“The Trump administration will propose raising to 25 percent its planned 10 percent tariffs on $200 billion in Chinese imports, ratcheting up pressure on Beijing to return to the negotiating table, three people familiar with the internal deliberations said.”

it’s TDS (trump derangement syndrome)
same goes about N.Korea, EU trade war, uncle manch panic during those times too, probably more if we dig thru his history :grinning:

2 Likes

I guess Manch is trying to get you hate Trump a little bit more. Is your trump hate increasing from these news?

I actually read all kind of news from all source, but i normally dig deeper than just reading the article/so call video they edited, i do research on the writer, their claim evidence, and normally instead of the clip media show, i tried to find the full video instead
i believe what i found instead, and i don’t want to get into argument proving this or that, i believe everyone have right to believe on what they believe by their choice.

And if you dig out 1-1.5 years ago on what these ppl. you’ll see how accurate everything is.

2 Likes

This is a CA forum where it’s not possible to hate him anymore

Cult members are incapable of hating their cult leader. They will struggle to name even one thing they don’t like about him.

2 Likes

I think he’s doing a pretty good job. i vote for him on the issues he promise and he’s working on it.
There’s no point of calling me cult member, everyone have right to vote for anyone, and i’m not calling names on the other side please.

1 Like

Let’s put it to the test. Can you name one thing you don’t like about Trump?

twitter, duh.

1 Like

i think he talk too much. And some issues I think he stand not hard enough.

1 Like

“Can you tell us about a shortcoming of yours?”

“I am too honest.”

absolutely he love to lie, who don’t. Especially once you get into managment position, you have to lie. it’s part of the job please. don’t be so naive.
But lying is not the part i don’t like about him

there are lies, and there are lies :slight_smile: Not all lies are equal.

MSM lies are good too, generate clicks & ratings. if i’m investor/boss, i would probably pretty happy about it

1 Like

Trump supporters are smart on prop 10 and rent control issues. Maybe Trump supporters and independent voters plus good/smart democrats will save us from Prop 10. Trump is a non-issue to California since California votes for or against him is a non issue at all. Talking about Trump is actually a waste of time in California, let’s see whatelse Newsom will talk about. I hope Newsom will be brave and talks about Prop 10 at least once per day, which could be a good strategy to get more independent votes. The bad/dumb democrats will never vote for Cox anyway.

Both Newsom and Cox are against Prop 10. On this issue, both of them are the same as Trump supporters. So there are still some common grounds between good/smart democrats and Trump supporters.

The biggest difference is between bad/dumb democrats and Trump supporters. That’s where the most intense hate is. Only question is whether bad/dumb democrats hate trump supporters more or the other way around. Where is peace and love on political diversity? :rofl:

1 Like
1 Like

American propaganda.

1 Like

One more then:

1 Like