Trading wars impact

just have to find the balance
too pro-business owner bad, too pro-worker bad too
for places that don’t have good law protecting workers, union is great
for places that already have good law protecting workers, added more union might be bad(bart for example maybe?)

It just have to find a balance

This blows up the uneducated vote for a trump theory.

This is the consequence of rapidly advancing technology and ability to print money freely to import goods.
Another reason is Americans have a rich man syndrome. Green environment, high wages, short working hours, etc. Ask the Americans, how many want to be plumbers, mechanics, electricians… Everybody want to be an entrepreneur, a SWE, a designer, a marketer, the usual doctors/lawyers, WallStreet junkies,…

4 Likes

I heard most Trump voters are uneducated, low income, low skills. How about Hillary voters? Are they mostly top 1% or top 10% even though math doesn’t work?

https://www.wsj.com/articles/europe-sees-trade-tensions-with-u-s-eating-into-economic-growth-1531388833#comments_sector

this was on July 12, and US and EU agree later end of the month, everything works out okay, maybe EU sees benefit after negotiation.

and too many jobs can’t filled and where’s our media? no one talk about good things happening in the US?
https://www.wsj.com/articles/jobs-go-unfilled-as-the-economy-expands-1533677955

Uneducated doesn’t mean doesn’t know anything
One can be PHD is one subject field, but complete idiotic on world/economics
One can be not graduated from college and smart as hell

And according to our media. Republicans works for the rich. so there’s some conflict there? no? soros, buffett, hollywoord/nba/nfl stars maybe they’re republicans.

And you know if you change the word from trump to obama
the result will be BAGB you’re discriminating against the uneducated poor people, you work for the rich, elite class.

I think we should forget about politics and discuss things in a neutral way. Politically charged discussion is hazardous to human developement

If you’ve done nothing wrong, why are you concerned of getting banned? Maybe you should look at your conduct?

if you feel offended by me, feel free to banned me.

If you vote for me, you are disadvantaged people.

If you vote for my opponent, you are uneducated and simply stupid.

This can be a natural human reaction. The problem is that media only thinks from one side, which is hazardous to the human race.

1 Like

The richest and poorest tend to go democrat now. The middle tends to go republican. It’s why major cities are so heavily blue now. It’s where there is the highest concentration of rich and poor.

Why we need more women here ASAP:

When women grow old, they will leave democrats. Not reliable :rofl:

why has everything to do with man/woman, black/white ?
As for my female friends, i think 30% of them do not work, only thing is they care about their baby, Nothing else.
Baby Kingdom stuff is all they know. i mean that’s after married and having baby.

1 Like

Identity politics.

Divide and conquer.

Manch is an expert on divide and conquer :rofl: He dreams to have every group fighting against another group. If all humans are united, he might be pissed off

1 Like

he’s into cougars.

But cougars are Republicans

Start by asking your wife and daughters to post here. Make sure post their personal photos (please, no other people’s photos).

why? i don’t get it , explain?

Despite saying otherwise men are just obsessed with politics.

Wish we had more women on forum. :cold_sweat: