Trading wars impact

you should also check under whose administration the debt exploded…

2 Likes

20 days old report.

And whose administration swore to erase that debt with tax cuts.

Actually, the republicans tend to run much greater deficits than the democrats. They just talk a better game.

3 Likes

Agree!

1 Like

Unfortunately, it is not. Obama period is biggest, but it is not his fault too as he took office worst condition.

US_deficit_period

To add more, Trump may likely make bigger one if he completes next 6 years, You can claim then.

Yeah! Sure! Let’s give him 8 years, with 2 we have enough lying. He thins he can live in the white house for many years? :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Donald Trump: “We’ve got to get rid of the $19 trillion in debt.”

Bob Woodward: “How long would that take?”

Trump: “I think I could do it fairly quickly, because of the fact the numbers…”

Woodward: “What’s fairly quickly?”

Trump: “Well, I would say over a period of eight years. And I’ll tell you why.”

Woodward: “Would you ever be open to tax increases as part of that, to solve the problem?”

Trump: “I don’t think I’ll need to. The power is trade. Our deals are so bad.”

Woodward: “That would be $2 trillion a year.”

Trump: “No, but I’m renegotiating all of our deals, Bob. The big trade deals that we’re doing so badly on. With China, $505 billion this year in trade. We’re losing with everybody.”

Thought we are a consumer economy? Please enlighten why you say so.

1 Like

She is too old and too representative of the old school. We need new blood.

1 Like

As if the fatso in the white house is young. :smile:

1 Like

Wherever people are there consumer market is there. If you see, China will have bigger consumer market by population.

Business Economy, I mean, US supports businesses, large and small, encourage them to build, run and make success. This is backbone of economy and growth. Talents draws attention no matter who comes up with ideas/innovation. This is open market, any one can come and open a businesses, very less restriction.

In many parts of world, Autocratic rule, unstable governments, nepotism is prevalent, lot of restriction in place to form a company, build and grow.

1 Like

Capitalism and free market with nearly no government intervention.

1 Like
1 Like

I guess Saudi Arabia agrees to stick with greenbacks for oil transactions :grinning:

1 Like

Trump is playing devil’s work. Democrats won’t leave it easily. If they properly take up the subject, they can completely ruin Trump’s presidency in the next election run.

Should we move in the military and over throw the government? Then he’d be labeled a war monger. I’m sure it happens almost daily that a government kills someone without due process. Even the US has done it by targeting US citizens with drone strikes. Are we going to invade everyone?

1 Like

Problem is Trump because he is punishing Iran, now has no choice but to depend on Saudi Arabia.

1 Like

Isn’t Trump a bigot, racist who always hates all Muslims? How does he end up liking the Saudis overnight? That’s the thing I don’t like about the media.

1 Like

No war, it is not that hard part to press with diplomatic channels, reduction of ARMs deal…etc

Whatever is happening in House/Senate is enough, but Trump should play diplomatically, not openly give a support statement to the Prince…etc.

There are appx 5000 US troops inside Saudi Arabia, paid by kingdom, as a protection to king. If US withdraws, it is a threat to kingdom. They know America is the one of the best reliable support they have.

By this time, they (Kingdom) know the pain and even that prince knows the issue of killing US citizen. They must be on the hook for open hate crime.

BTW: There was plenty of such things happens daily at Saudi and whole world knows. But, this one is open attack.

Read the post for complete details, how it happened (Best narrative of events, traps happened)

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/cia-concludes-saudi-crown-prince-ordered-jamal-khashoggis-assassination/2018/11/16/98c89fe6-e9b2-11e8-a939-9469f1166f9d_story.html

How many people really care about this? It seems to be a domestic affair for Saudi, why should US be the police over them? I think most voters don’t care about an assisination by a prince.

There are many million times worse crimes in many countries. Why the focus on this?

Trump can choose to say some harsh words but do nothing. He chose to speak honestly of his mind, maybe because he thinks this is a non-issue for the election. Many people may also think that way but never care to speak.

Generally Trump likes to talk what he thinks and refuses to talk PC and hide his true opinions like most public figures do every day.