Twitter Bombed. Anyone Buying?

Rumor or Real?

Source:Musk Seeking Investors for Twitter at $54.20 a Share

1 Like

:thinking:

1 Like
1 Like

Reporter who wrote critical pieces on Tesla got banned on Twitter, and it has nothing to do with so-called doxxing.

2 Likes

Another journo banned, for the unforgivable offense of asking Elon a simple question.

Elon needs to see a therapist. He is melting down in public.

The lesson here isn’t about Elon or Twitter. It’s about wasting your time on social media in general.

2 Likes

Wasting time is not too bad compared to wasting $44 billion.

Just saw Twitter is now banning out links to other social media sites like Facebook and Instagram. Strangely it leaves out TikTok. Linking to TikTok is still OK. Elon gotta lick the boots of CCP for his Chinese business.

Muskmobile’s brand and therefore business continues its one way trip to oblivion. Fun to watch.

:popcorn:

2 Likes

https://twitter.com/ronfilipkowski/status/1604502928240218112?s=46&t=cy1SSiQxtSOQHWAwtdAgzg

Here are the mistakes (first two are big mistakes).

1. Musk quoted very high price for TWTR, that too wrong time during a recessionary phase.
  2. Taking loan pledging TSLA shares at rate hike environment (Big collateral like Bill Hwang).
    Possible margin calls and sell off when Circuit Breaker comes. Musk only know the terms and clauses.

Many side effects:
I think he is forced to sell stocks to avoid such calls, putting TSLA into issues.
If the risk is known to holding institutions, they may divest which may spiral.

He will learn a life long lessons our of this ordeal !

2 Likes

EM is a good entrepreneur and a politician but :-1: as a stock investor.

1 Like

Run to TWTR to vote out EM as CEO of TWTR.

1 Like

Why? It’s very entertaining so far. I hope Elon stays.

:smiling_imp:

I bet he wants out. This is better than quitting. He can spin it as listening to people. It’s the same as his poll on selling Tesla stock.

3 Likes

People now are more aware of his tricks

Still financial mistakes will continue to pressurize him, hard to get rid off. His Collateral Shares are in trouble. If he is not meeting the Car Sales, Revenue, Income as promised, he will definety have trouble to sell his stake further.

Not only that, he needs have a good future quarters revenue/income properly aligned as expected by market.

Jan 3, 2023 is a decision day, Tesla will declare this quarter car sales quantities, not far away !

I message EM. He responded with the following image…

Who’s going to run TSLA? Maybe auto pilot works better than we all think :slight_smile:

4 Likes