Uh Oh, He Used All Caps

He was so nice to Russia though… :rofl:

Wow

The new doctrine: We are America, bitch. Deal with it.

Donald is the new axis of evil. All by himself.

The scary thing is, this man literally has the keys to real weapons of mass destruction and he is a wild card…

Really? America becomes the satan? :thinking:

It was never different. He’s just saying it out loud.

2 Likes

Maybe. One benefit is total transparency. I like transparency and dislike too much BS. Hope all countries will be transparent with each other and have strong EQ to listen to real thing.

Lies sometimes are more beautiful than honest words. Keep it civil but be transparent.

How to deliver transparency in a sweet manner? We all need to learn

1 Like

It just occurs to me that Democratic presidential candidates all have advanced degrees. Republicans usually have only bachelor’s degree.

Also Democratic politicians seems to graduate from more prestigious universities.

How to explain this?

One consequence is that democrats talk more nicely and more intelligently, but may be lacking in terms of sincereness and genuine concern to the real people. Democrats are more idealistic and sometimes force their ideals to the people.

Real people meaning less educated and less intelligent?

Average people. Average people are not educated at Harvard/Yale, no advanced degree, some no degree. Basically non-elites.

I think there are many average people in democratic voters. It’s just odd that Democratic politicians are mostly educated more highly than republican politicians.

Most democratic politicians are educated at law school, many top democrats educated at Ivy law schools. Republican politicians seems to have only bachelors degree and have more business experiences.

I think this is a very important difference. What’s the reason and what’s the impact?

One impact is that democratic politicians are more idealistic and tend to approach policy selection from ivy scholarly research. Republican politician’s policy selection tend to be influenced more by businesses practices and real world issues.

Well, for all that education consumed, I never understood why Democrats think there is a free lunch all the time. There is no free lunch.

Ivy educated lawyers can invent real free lunch for a sub-population group, such as rent controlled tenants.

You work, they redistribute your labor and your property.

Isn’t the lawyer’s job to redistribute peope’s property?

But what was in that soup (Ivy League education) that makes one want to only do good for the unprivilieged? The fact that you were privileged to get such a lofty education that you have to give back to the “little people?”

Obama and Clinton are both Ivy educated lawyers with superb public speaking skills.

Bush and Trump were both business people with average to poor public speaking skills.

When I look at Californian politicians, republicans are mostly bachelor degreed from average colleges. California Democratic politicians are usually from better schools and with more advanced degree.

There’s something here. In 2016, I remember some people say Trump supporters are dumb and uneducated. It reflected the reality somewhat if you get rid of emotional part

Yet democrats own the ballot in cities like Detroit where half of adults can’t even read. The democratic party has become about educated elites telling poor people that they care about them and are there to save them. Meanwhile, they implement polices that create generational poverty and make people worse off.

1 Like

Democrats are really good at talking. Their speech is Ivy League standard. Most of the Democratic politicians are lifelong politicians that have no other profession. Their life is devoted to politics.

Republicans are average talkers. Bush, Trump, Reagan, Arnold, all amateur politicians. They had a regular profession to make a living, then veered off to be a politician.

I feel this can be a PhD dissertation, or 100s of PhD dissertations to study the differences in educational and professional background

Trump also went to an Ivy League school. His kids and son in law also went to Ivy League schools. Not sure what you mean.

They only have bachelor’s degree.

There are more people who identify as democrats than republicans. There are more people voted for Hillary than trump. More people live on the coasts than middle of America.

I never understand why we are not the “real” Americans. If you know what average means we are literally the average Americans. Well the median but close enough.