Very Embarrassing Ladies

New World Order:

1. Republicans + Russians
  2. Democrats + The West

America split into two!!!

1 Like

While I get it, I also donā€™t get it. Yes, do not wear short skirts and sexy heels to work where a bunch of horny males are, but couldnā€™t you be a blonde in a pant suit and still wow them with your intellect??? Yes, fight through the stereotypes by being simply who you are!!!

1 Like

Meg Whitman is blond. Donā€™t think she needs to dye her hair at allā€¦ :rofl:

1 Like

Iā€™ve never seen a guy wear a muscle tank at work. I have seen women wear ridiculously low cut tops or shorts their ass was almost falling out ofā€¦

2 Likes

They donā€™t wear a muscle tank because thereā€™s nothing for them to showā€¦ they are nerds not bodybuildersā€¦ :rofl:

2 Likes

I guess no interest in STEM careers???

I have heard from Real estate agents that thieves target the showing agents pursesā€¦ Donā€™t bring a purse to an open houseā€¦ They also steal prescription drugs and small items like cameras

$200ā€¦Plus all the costs of the office and propsā€¦why bother with the liesā€¦For that much the guy could have just gone to a hookerā€¦

Come on, he made a proposition (offering $200 for his research of your anatomy) and some crazy women were willing and stupid enough to take him up on it. I can not fault him completelyā€¦

1 Like

He could have his cake and eat it tooā€¦Now he is guilty of rapeā€¦

1 Like

Not as crazy as these women:

2 Likes

Come on, how come this doesnā€™t happen on our free work outing a few weeks ago at Disneyland???

http://www.sfgate.com/bayarea/article/breastfeeding-mom-at-disneyland-viral-photo-12396412.php

Again, ladies??? Come on!!!:grinning:

Itā€™s stupid. If he has needs he should just visit a brothel; at least the feeling is mutual and itā€™s legal in certain states.

Well, the problem with Roy is that he had a thing for underaged galsā€¦that is a no no

Ladies canā€™t comment on something they supported, or by voting or belonging to that party. Period!

A few days ago, the vulgar president said something like this, that if it were to be told to any of the ladies husbands on this forum would case somebody to lose some teeth: Dear mister xxxxxx, your wife is willing to do ā€œANYTHINGā€ in order to get a job with me".

I rest my case on the female supporting a female.

More of the sameā€¦

http://www.sfgate.com/opinion/article/White-women-overwhelmingly-supported-Roy-Moore-12444369.php

I bet JFK and Clinton had even higher support among white women. They both cheated on their wives. Clinton had a bunch of allegations of sexual misconduct. This isnā€™t something new or different.

kobe the rapist got a lot of loveā€¦ sexual harassment me too crap is only for those ugly male.

1 Like