Warren Buffett

People (not telling you but the media) are taking daily about his mistakes as if WB is trading like me !

Stocks are only up but the businesses are not improved except getting more loans from government. WB will really act only when blood on streets!

WB doesn’t understand tech and he bought Apple.

Hmmm…

:thinking:

Buffet needs to retire

WB usually shines in bear markets. But this bear is so short and the Fed and Congress so aggressive they stole his show. Nobody will give him 10% preferred when they can get free money from Powell.

2 Likes

His financial understanding is too good. Just see how many years it took us to make a million (if not few millions), that guy took to 500 Billions with his knowledge. It is steep mountain walk for us to reach that level.

My ex-neighbor (sold his home recently) was in navy service, got into Alzheimer at 80s, after he took retirement…etc.

WB/Charlie is able to run his life at this age, esp financial side, even now successfully and able to deliver 4-6 hours of question and answer sessions.

You remember Steve jobs was CEO just a month before his death ! In US, everyone is working/productive until the last.

IMO, he is (Both are) too good at this age and living legend on financial circles.

:rofl:

These guys continue to be right on TSLA…

Wow someone’s getting too full of himself. Buffett is still sharp for his age, even though I don’t particularly like him. See if you can manage a shareholder’s meeting when you’re 90. Pretty incredible considering his daily coke consumption didn’t mess him up. His investment strategy is just old school, but that doesn’t mean he’s a moron.

1 Like

Added some baby B’s today.

Buffet hasn’t outperformed the S&P for years. Has a huge cash hoard like most old men. We are waiting for the second dip.

1 Like

I am cautious too. I like Buffet but he may be too cautious for the millennials.

Millennials live day by day. Their risk tolerance are very high. Anyhoo as we age, we are less risk tolerant, a nice way of saying becoming more coward :sweat:

Handover his reins!

Warren Buffett’s Next Bulk Purchase Should Be Costco

https://www.washingtonpost.com/business/warren-buffetts-next-bulk-purchase-should-be-costco/2020/06/05/b38185be-a720-11ea-898e-b21b9a83f792_story.html