Warren Buffett

Costco doesn’t need WB🤬

I bought Costco in March at 285. If Buffet is going to follow my lead he needs to buy RGR too. At ATH.

Berkshire’s normalized EARNINGS, conservatively stated at $40 billion, equal these five’s trailing annual REVENUES at 3/31. This is batnick freaking crazy. Buyer beware…

I’ll take the five hyper-growth tech companies, each with a consistent track record of careful execution, over a pile of has-been companies

My sentiments too :laughing:

1 Like

WB idea of diversification. Own 43% of BRK investment portfolio in AAPL.

Buffett, thanks to Apple’s stellar run, now owns more than $91 billion worth of the iPhone maker, which comprises 43% of the total Berkshire pie, according to figures cited by the Motley Fool.

1 Like

Warren Buffett’s Berkshire Boosts Bank of America Stake by About $813 Million

Be fearful when others are greedy, and greedy when others are fearful. So buy BAC :+1:

Munger’s Moats: Bank of America, Paypal and Square

It is hard to see an investor making reasonable returns buying Paypal or Square at the nosebleed prices and huge multiples at which they trade.

… Bank of America must leverage its brand name and keep pace with technology. If that happens, the multiples of the three companies are likely to converge making Bank of America investors very happy and Paypal and Square investors, not so much.

:crazy_face: Buy BAC

Warren Buffett’s Berkshire Hathaway snapped up Barrick Gold in Q2, sold Goldman Sachs

Long Gold? Slashed GS, WFC and Chase yet increase stake in BAC?

This is about simple portfolio re-allocation based on BRK holdings for tax efficient adjustments.

If you want to make some cash position, will you sell your 1998 bought AAPL or some other stocks bought later in your life. Which will give you least taxable amount?

BAC, WFC are bought long time before, easy cake is JPM & GS which was bought later.

Regarding GOLD, it is temporary move as GOLD has better appreciation than bonds, cash as he thinks negative on stocks. It is a hedge against inflation as he feels Treasury may not hold well.

(The Making of an American Capitalist)
https://i.imgur.com/ajRY3kI.jpg

1 Like

Buffet buying outside.

WB follows Cathie into defensive healthcare BMY :slight_smile: Both of them are preparing for winter. Are both of them senile? Is Spring soon.

1 Like

WB buys mostly established healthcare stocks like MRK, BMY and ABBV all dividend payers at its lower end price. These has lower risk compared to Cathie’s pick. He is passive like you.

Cathie buys newer technology, non dividend, yet to establish growth stocks like CRSP, EDIT and TWST. Cathie is active traders and has high risk stocks which can go for wild swings as her stocks are not established and may have negative earnings!

Their strategies are entirely different !

She has been selling all these three. In fact, almost clear of EDIT. And buy BMY, NVS, TAK,… dividend paying stocks. She is going defensive as if she is WB.

I sold my TWST@$170 for a puny profit. Now trading at $150!

1 Like

Both CRSP and TWST is following wave4 of EW (I guess). They corrected almost 50% of last growth wave so far. Since market volatility may continue few days, just keep watching with 1 share each !

1 Like

Buffet is getting old.

1 Like

What is the lesson here? Despite the tons of experience and deep knowledge of a subject, when you’re old, you are not as good as a younger person who has less experience and not as deep knowledge. Applicability? SV practice of employing young people is correct.

Buffett train derailment. look run down containers.

BNSF train derails near Ludlow - VVNG.com - Victor Valley News Group

Yet another panic sell… sold at the lowest price possible… WB should hand over the reins.

1 Like

Is what I believe too :slight_smile: Is more critical to research on CEO than to do FA on the financial performance.