We Are in Bear Market

Trump wont dial back on Tariffs. Its more Geo-political issue now.

Fed wont hold rate increase. They will push for one more because this is the best time to do it. Feds are not concerned about the stock market. Employment and inflation are both low.

I am expecting market to cool down further. We are catching up on a normal economic cycle. Albeit a bit late because of all the money printing that was done across the globe. The low will set a new normal.

Recession is a possibility, if China goes down because of stresses induced by slowdown in US/global economy and because of tariff wars.

Trump will do everything to get re-elected, I think. I thought he is even promising 10% tax cut for people.

Tax cuts to corporate and individuals are his agenda. Its fundamental to private enterprise growth and reduced government spending.

Re-election is still 2 years away. Who democrats will field will be more important. I still believe that he won last time because of Hillary Clinton.

Get ready for a big Monday relief rally.
After midterm in Nov is the typical Santa Claus rally.
Be patient.

FB earning: :scream: or :rofl: ?

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Since it is already 30% down, FB may likely go up as long as they maintain 35% PM (instead of 39% last qtr), based on TWTR - similar issue, but I do not expect FB jump like TWTR. This is wild guess based on TWTR.

Don’t fight the FED

3 Likes

$115-$120 :scream:

Why should it drop so low? To let you scavenge a couple shares at low low prices? Should have bought it back in 2012 like I did… :rofl:

:fu: :fu: :fu:

2 Likes

Time to refocus on RE

Good time to buy Apple after it goes down to $180. :smiling_imp:

In the meantime, the bloodless verdict of the market is beginning to call bullsh*t on his economic claims. The economic expansion is good, not great, and starting to slow down thanks to the rising cost of money (spurred on by tax cut stimulus) and the cyclical slowdown around the world. It turns out that tariffs are an impediment to everyone’s economy, not just Mexico’s, China’s or the European Union’s.

Tariffs on steel and aluminum imports are going to help steel producers, well… maybe not:

https://ep60qmdjq8-flywheel.netdna-ssl.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/10/x.png

EXTREME FEAR !!!

0 yet?

Really? I haven’t seen any extreme fear yet. Volumes didn’t go upl during last week’s selloffs.

3 Likes

Feels like 2016 not 2008

1 Like