We Are in Bear Market

Not every one scared yet. Waiting for you, wqj, BAjacket and princess to be scared. As long as these fours are not scared, market has more room to go down. Stay in cash and wait.

Did you sell your AAPL? As long as you are still holding we can’t bottom out.

1 Like

I had already sold, now sitting in cash.

Would appreciate if you show us your account screenshot @wuqijun and @Jil style. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Also amazon is now only the 3rd largest cap, overtaken by Microsoft. :cry:

Whenever there are many articles that say a certain company is invincible, is the peak.

How dare Amzn trying to usurp the emperor of Seattle crown from msft :rofl:

@hanera is the most blatant liar on this forum. Can’t believe one single word… :dizzy_face:

1 Like

Pretty obvious I don’t have any AAPLs😂
Glad you finally realized🧐

Now how long do people think this correction will last? I think we may need to wait for Jan 2019 for the bullish trend to kick in again. Thoughts?

Will last until next week.

1 Like

Didn’t even flinch during the Great Recession. Good luck waiting.

Another cold hearted person. :scream:

When you are poor you can afford to lose it all :smile:

Either Nov 7-12th or Jan 15th, It will take easy 9 to 12 months to recover to the peak again as FED action will often bring down market.

I don’t understand why you keep buying. Besides me you are the most bearish on here.

1 Like

That’s nothing. The real test is whether you are willing to lose your lifetime investment in your 50s when the bulk of your fortune has been made.

Because he doesn’t want any more regrets. He missed the boat too many times.

I don’t have any skin in the game anymore. So take it with a pinch of salt.

I think the market will be wobbly until the midterms. Right after that Trump will make some drastic moves e.g. dial down tariffs, or make Fed hold rate increases.

trump don’t give a shit about stock market , all he care is ppl if they have job and have normal life without gov welfare

remember he already said it 2 yrs ago staring at 50 second mark