We Are in Bear Market

Each nation has its own sovereignty, they are allowed to, that is why United Nation is there.

See Saudi issue, they broke the law, but congress is working on this issue, they will face issue.

Please don’t use Singapore as an example, we are neutral :grinning:

1 Like

I just want to know how to profit off Vancouver real estate, which should go down now that Chinese nationals will be wary of settling or investing in Canada.

3 Likes

Yes, Canada RE will go down.

I think HK RE may benefit in the medium term, or even SG. Need to see if SG is just another US poodle like Canada.

Recently I went there to explore , guess you miss my posts. Any ideas of how to?

Without Chinese money Vancouver will sink to the ocean. If you think Chinese will never come back better not invest there.

I missed them, sorry. Sometimes I cannot keep up with the volume here. Would you be so kind as to point me to those posts? Thanks.

We are neutral :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

Yeah, that’s what Canada said too. “Independent judiciary”? :smile:

if China was an ally from the get go, it could be like Japan. Africa and South America have their own issues in terms of education. If Africa and South America were not US allies, they could be much worse.

You are quite a traitor. You live in America and benefit from what America has to offer yet your heart is with Singapore… :rofl:

Ally and non-ally, there’s a huge difference.

How is Russia doing? Do they buy US components? If not, where do they buy?

Wrong conclusion. I paid huge amount of tax and didn’t use any social benefits offered. I am not an illegal immigrant just in case you think I am :pleading_face: I prefer Singapore, can have many stay in maids to do all household chores. Every day is sunny, if not rain lah

1 Like

America has only one hammer. So it treats every problem like a nail.

Its approach works in some countries, mostly European and close to its ideology. It failed miserably in many others.

It will fail miserably in countries like China. It’s huge, much bigger than US population, and also has a very different culture. You can see on this forum. Many people misunderstand it.

Just for fun :rofl:

1 Like

Probably your wife prefers America more because you’d probably salty wet those stay-in-maids if they’re young and cute… :rofl:

1 Like

China was an ally during the WW2. But after communists took over, the Chinese ally went to Taiwan. Maybe China should buy back Taiwan and keep the ally status :rofl:

Another solution is merge Huawei with a Cisco competitor like Juniper

I’ll say. China needs to turn Taiwan into a surveillance state like Xinjiang… :rofl:

China needs to play nice with US. It’s still a smaller power. I keep saying US has two huge advantages:

1. Tech, esp chips
  2. USD, and the global financial system it underpins

Note that US used these two exact weapons in Meng’s case. Huawei was accused of cheating banks to sell equipment with US tech.

Of the two, tech is actually easier for China to catch up. It’s just engineering. Financial system is harder. It requires China to open up its capital account and fully integrate with the West. China needs to loosen its tight grip on its own financial systems. So far I have only seen baby steps.

1 Like

3. Brand Equity - Because of the “values” that the US stands for (quotes intentional), the USA is able to attract talent and bring people to settle here permanently, thus increasing our population and ultimately increasing the size of the tax base. This strength however, is experiencing some temporary setbacks with DJT’s poor foreign policy skills.

1 Like